• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have all the 2nd gen games???

Do you have all the 2nd gen games???

• Total voters
I believe I do actually have them all, although silver's battery is dead, and Gold's seems to have died as well. Surprisingly, Crystal still works o:

The dieing battery shouldn't be such a big deal though, today it's a pretty damn simple task for any one that knows a bit about electronics to fix it.

NomadSPG

4th Gen. Dragon '88
no. i haven't had oryginal 2gen

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Nope, I never bought Gold/Silver/Crystal and still haven't.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
I have Gold and Silver but the batteries are dead unfortunately.

I have all three copies but I stopped playing them when Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald came out. They were really great games though, but now HG and SS are out and those are my favorite games to play.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
No. Sadly, I skipped the 2nd gen. Well, I found myself an old copy of Gold...one week before they announced the remakes -___-

Iblistech

Simply Fabulous
I used to have all three of them, but I lost Gold & Silver a long time ago, so I only have Crystal now.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Despite having played all three games, I don't own a single one of them.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Yes, all 3, plus an extra Silver version I bought a few years back, when 4th gen was a long way away and I was boooored (I never reset my save files)

Kalosian

So long
I have all three. But I am not playing them anymore, and the batteries of my Silver and Crystal have been dead for a long time.

TSL

Mischievous.
I originally had Silver as a kid, then I got Gold for Christmas, then I can't even remember how I got Crystal. Regardless, I someone managed to get my hands on two other copies of Gold, one of which I sold to a friend and the other had a dead battery. I don't know what happened to that copy, and my original Gold and Silver batteries are dead. I'm trying to revive them via the "leave your game on for 100 hours" plan but the first time I tried that, it failed. I do really want them back in commission, so if that fails I'll probably just replace them.

Crystal is currently my only operable version.