• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have all the 3rd gen games???

Do you have all the 3rd gen games???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelsavoir

I wasnt into Pokemon during the 3rd gen. I played 1 and 2. But I did end of getting Emerald, and Leafgreen. Glad I did, wish I got the others as well tho!

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Nah, I'm missing LG and Sapphire. If you count non-Gameboy games, I'm also missing Pokemon Channel-- which is fun, but I haven't found a cheap enough copy to justify it.

N!ck

I have every 3rd generation game, but I've only been through 4 of them. After I bought Sapphire, I never really played it, because I already played Hoenn enough on Emerald and Ruby xD

meh_25

yep i have them all
my fav is/was leaf green because it was my first ever 3rd gen pokrmon game i played =]

slowdude

I got sapphire/ruby when they came out in 2003. I was going to get firered/leafgreen/emerald but then i was like nar. I wish i had though as finishing platinum would be a hell of allot easier.

Ism

Nah. BUT. I do have Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, and am just missing Leaf Green. I'm not going to go looking for it, though. It's hard enough to keep my interest with Fire Red, hah.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
I have sapphire red and green but I lost emerald and ruby and Im really mad I lost emerald because all I needed was a milotic and my pokedex would be complete and I can get a jhoto starter but I had a few feebases and alout of blue blocks but I lost it right then.

Wallydraigle

Captain Spherical
I've got two copies of Emerald, and one each of Sapphire, Ruby, and LeafGreen. I've got two copies of FireRed, but one of them is from the TRU event and has over 300 MYSTRY mew in the PC.

Emerald 2006

I have Ruby, and Emerald. The latter is my Fav!
I always enjoy the 3rd game of a series.

Last edited:

Mykonos

I have Sapphire, and my friend gave me Fire-Red.

I didn't really like the 3rd Gen (speaking of R/S/E), so that's why I never really bothered with more.

Status
Not open for further replies.