• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have all the 3rd gen games???

Do you have all the 3rd gen games???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawnmowergirl

Fangirl =/= Weeaboo
No. I have Sapphire, Ruby (obtained recently, my brother gave it to me for four dollars because he didn't play it anymore), and Fire Red (got it after someone stole my LeafGreen DX).

So I don't have Emerald, and I used to have Leaf Green but it got stolen.

SSJX

Energy is key.
After I bought Emerald and had Ruby previously, I thought I might as well complete the gen set by buying Sapphire used at GameStop.

Yes, I first got Ruby, later my brother got Sapphire, then me & my brother both got FireRed & LeftGreen at the same time when they came out. Lastly I got Emerald when it came out. Only now I have lost Ruby but still have the other four.

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
I kinda do. I have all the Hoenn ones but just LG. I have a rom for my emulator for FR.

Terry!

no, i have emerald, and fire red. also xd, and the bonus discs for colosseum(jap and english). now im searching in ebay for the interactive multi game demo disc for the gamecube, the ones that give you the zigzagoon. the pokemon box and the eon ticket

K-os

Bullet Punch
Have them all except Sapphire. And my Ruby is a fake, but it works perfectly.

TehGr81

College graduate
Yes, and I'm proud of it.

Pinball Ruby & Sapphire - Shortly before 9th birthday
Sapphire - 9th birthday
Ruby - 9th birthday, first copy was stolen from me and my sister bought me a second one
Colosseum - Bought it the day it came out
FireRed - 10th birthday
LeafGreen - 10th birthday
Emerald - My friend's birthday party was coming up, so my grandma bought two copies: One for me, and one for him. She also got me the strategy guide.
XD - Christmas 2005

Last edited:
No, i only have ruby and sapphire, and i have borrowed my cousins emerald to use for SRing. 3rd gen wasn't really my favourite generation.

Sierra Silver

~Argentum Mons~
I have Ruby, Sapphire, LeafGreen, and FireRed. I bought Ruby new and the rest used after I could find them for $10 each or less.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I have FireRed, LeafGreen, Ruby, and Emerald. I lost my Sapphire -_-

Aladar

Dark lord of Sith
I have all five. Emerald is my favourite from the Hoenn trio but I can't decide whether I like FR or LG more.

Status
Not open for further replies.