• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have Annoying Neighbors?

If you have a annoying neighbor what was the issue?

• Music

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Loud Babies/Toddlers/Kids

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Fighting

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Other (feel free to post below)

Votes: 30 65.2%

• Total voters
I know that I created a topic that is similar to this one, but that one was created back in Summer 2011 and had a lot of typo's so i decided to do another one.

I have neighbors with children that are 5 and 3, both boys, and they are normally well behaved when the parents are home. However, when the babysitter is there it's like a cage full of chimpanzee's. Their babysitter let's them outside and from what I've seen she doesn't watch them, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the boy's are snatched by someone.

And a update on the old neighbors, the noisy neighbors that had that bratty 10 year old girl have been evicted due to them fighting so much.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
I don't envy you mate but nice to hear they got sent out! As horrible as that sounds. =/

I had the same problem years ago; some drunk and disorderly guy screaming about how everyone in the street was gay/going to get murdered etc. Eventually and obviously he got evicted though; I think he had some kind of personality disorder or something though so.

Could have been a lot worse really.

Rezzo

Occasionally
My neighbours:
Play loud Music - they were playing it from 1am - 3am the other night. The police had to come out and tell them to turn it off
Argue constantly - I can hear them right now
Have a Dog - It runs around barking

And if it wasn't obvious they live above me.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
This old man that lives just down the hill from me has nothing better to do than cause trouble. Due to poor planning, the neighbor actually owns a small portion of our driveway. He has no real use for it as this portion is fenced off from the rest of his property, but he insists on making a fuss anyway. He complained to my dad when he put up a gate (Which was there to keep kids and dogs from wandering onto the busy street next to us. He also complained when I left my car on his portion of the driveway while I was waiting for someone to show up. Biggest prick I ever lived next to.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Our closest neighbour is a senile old lady which lives about 200 meters from our house.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
MY neighbor is a town-board-member-corrupting guy who had three guys from his own company on the board in order to get a variance for building a stupid storage room on his property, and it's bigger than our own house for Pete's sake. Not to mention that not one person supported his variance, over 10 neighbors went up to go against it, and we're the ones who are going to be affected by it the most. It'll lower the value of our property, be dangerously close to our water supply, possibly damage the historical monument that we have (a rare type of stone wall), and we'll be looking at the ugly thing every day after he clear cut his land. Killed around 50 trees and a rare type of flowers that we even offered to pay him to let us go and take them out ourselves, but no, he had to go and upset us.

This variance didn't even pass any of the questions: Is it going to have a negative affect on the neighborhood whatsoever? (you bet you sweet patootie it wll), and Is there any other way he can do this? (he's got over 50 acres of land elsewhere to go and store his stuff on his own company's ground). He lied to the town board about all of this, and just because several of the guy's on the board worked for him, they didn't care about what we all said, they just passed it anyways.

Not to brag, but I probably have o the worst neighbor anybody does here.

3D992

The Living Hologram
We had some annoying neighbors. The police arrested them all. They often drove their cars onto peoples lawns and ran over their plants. They looked in your windows and followed you home. They freaked out our good nieghbors all the time. They had a new set of cars every day. They openly told me they stole their pets from a pet store. They were drug dealers. They blared music. There were more than 20 of them. They had plenty of handguns in their house. Finally they drove a car into someone's house. I didnt know what happened but my mom told me they were all arrested...

Spookz

Lumos
The guy above me likes to think he's a musician. Yesterday he was wailing away on his guitar for about 6 hours, last night he didn't stop until well past midnight. He also has a large dog who barks and whines and digs at the floor often, in addition to throwing it's toys around in the middle of the night. The girl next door sings (poorly) quite often, I'm not sure if she's drunk all of the time or if she's just bad. The girl on the other side of me always has the TV on with the volume cranked up, and she and her boyfriend/friends are always watching/yelling at sports games while getting intoxicated. One of the people across the hall used to have shrieking arguments with her boyfriend. The guy immediately across the hall is actually super nice, but he just got a puppy who often barks and wails when he leaves.

I spend a lot of my time at home with ear plugs in. Ahh, apartment living.

~Kari~

I don't have annoying neighbors, except the boys that live across the street skateboard and yell loudly sometimes.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I had neighbours who would have hot tub parties at 3am where they and their friends would get really drunk and talk about their various indiscretions. The neighbours also had a son who was a year younger than me and went to my school. They would often *scream very loudly* at him for no reason. I also saw the kid smoking on the street several times when he was around 9-10.

Those neighbours moved several years ago, and now I have neighbours who keep to themselves.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
I am that annoying neighbor >D, just kidding.

My neighbor has 4 dogs, and I can't go an hour without hearing one of them bark or howl. And a few time there was a super drunk older woman walking up and down the road yelling and complaining.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Heck yes -_- Dem boys on our elft side are really annoying! Throw crap on our backyard >.<
I don't mind the right side coz a pal of mine lives there :p nya~

3D992

The Living Hologram
I was about to shut off my Nook and go to sleep when an annoying dog just sarted barking... I thought the neighbors got rid of that dog... Yap, yap, yap, yap, rarourou! Rou, rou... YAP! YAP!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
A woman who lives above me keeps either slamming the doors in her apartment, moving furniture at midnight, or dropping heavy objects early in the morning.

I wanna live somewhere else...

Spacial

procrastination
Not mine, but my friends neighbours around 3 times a week make the bed creak and the people go *groan* and my friend is kept up at night by them yes, they have umm........ I'd rather not say

treespyro

Vintage much?
No.

Right I need 10 characters...still no.

My neighbor is a recluse...so no.

But my boyfriend's neighbors sure as hell are terrible.
I remember New Years' Eve they had a massive yelling fit between two females. It was unnecessary.

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

Last night me and my folks were just watching TV (while I was goofing around on the forums) until we heard our neighbors making so much damn noise. I know it's unoriginal, but.. bah.