• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have any friends that play Pokémon?

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Oh yeah, I have a few friends who still play Pokémon. Only about one or two of them are in my college classes, but I have friends outside of school who do.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Of course. But they claim that they are good in competitive battling while they don't know yet a single nature change or what EV training is at all. I try to teach them, but they think there way is better. *Sigh*, I guess they'll learn when I battle them with my Pokemon White team..

7 tyranitars

Some play it occasionaly.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I have 3 Friends who play, thankfully their all in highschool. But due to the 4 of us with busy schedules, we don't play as much.

Thewindlord

Despite my post, i do know a few more people ( none of which play the games anymore).

1: my great grandma- played red when it was first realesed. When i visited her, you should have seen here face when she seen my pikachu xD She was like " is that a pikamon?", then she took me to her closet and gave me 9 slabs of fake gold with pokemon inscribed in them (half the school was jeleous), a stuffed pikachu that talks when you squeze its stomache, dozen toy pokeballs, and a plastuc pikachu that says "pika!" when you bang it on something.

Sister- The only person who i consider a rival at any thing beside's AR. She only started pokemon just to be better at it than me, and currently has a large tcg collection, only because her grandma buys her stuff (shes my half sister). She only has one game, explores of darkness, and shes only the 2nd rank, with a level 12 pikachu starter, and a level 13 turtwig partner. she only got to the 3rd story dungeon.

niece- she's 7 years old, and the biggest pikachu fan in my entire familey. I won her 16 huge pikachu's at the carnival, plus a pikachu baloon, and she still wasn't content. She is currently the owner of my plastic pikachu thing. I had to let her sleep with my stuffed one from my grandma all night when she visited, and she didn't leave it for a second all day. This is probley how its ganna be when she moves in with us wensday...

Brother - Use to play silver and blue as a child. He is very important in my pokemon history because he started it when he gave me his silver. Not really much to say about him,unless you want me to write a biolography on him, because i rarly see him nowadays.

schumaga

Most of my friends played at least one Pokemon game, but now only two still play. This number could be enlarged if playing the old ones out of nostalgia counted.

Osha Say What?

All of RL friends have stopped playing Pokémon years ago, after the fad died out. The only people that I know that still like Pokémon are you guys.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
- Brother: My brother play pokemon with me and usually buys the opposite version, but he has been less and less interested in it recently.
- Some random kids at school: Too bad I don't know them. :(
That's pretty much it. It's a pity really. I don't really know anyone who does anymore..... :(

3D992

The Living Hologram
My friend got me really into pokemon... Then he dropped it and left me all alone. My whole family critisizes me for playing pokemon as do my friends. I honestly am losing intrest in the games (I still love the anime) because I have no pokemon playing friends... I wont give out any time soon, though.

rohit_1997

Wait,what!?
My friend got me really into pokemon... Then he dropped it and left me all alone. My whole family critisizes me for playing pokemon as do my friends. I honestly am losing intrest in the games (I still love the anime) because I have no pokemon playing friends... I wont give out any time soon, though.

stop worrying.you can always play online with your fellow serebii users here
as for me,ppl used to call me a noob because i played pokemon,but then...my friends were shocked when i beat them at crysis one fine day...No one calls me a noob now.
images.jpeg

Last edited:

G50

No longer posting
When I was a kid, I had several friends who loved to play Pokemon. A few years ago they got tired of it and stopped playing altogether. Now I have no friends in real life that play Pokemon anymore...

ThisIsPatrick

Ive got about 3 or 4 friends that play it, one of them got me into it when he got PKMN Leafgreen, then I bought PKMN FireRed. We both had different staters, I had Charmander and he had Squirtle....... Some how alll the starters he got had a type advantage over mine :p.
We got almost all our games at the same time but we got the oposite to each other if we could. As for the rest they play it every now and again, mostly when we're all there. I know kids in year 2 to 5 who play it and when my friends and I were still there, they looked up at us as the best in the school....which we were, all of us were VERY proud that day.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yes. I have a few friends that play Pokemon. But none of them will ever battle me. They say I'm too good, actually..