• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have any friends that play Pokémon?

Spacial

procrastination
Yes, a best friend who uses this site. We battle whenever we can and she normally beats me -_-

xDWarrior

I got my girlfriend into Pokemon by buying her Soulsilver and a DS Lite this Christmas. That's the only person I know who plays though.

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have any friends who still play Pokémon. I'm the only one who does and I play Pokémon in secret.

Psychic Lunatone

<--The Handsome Rock
I used to have a group of 5 or 6 but now it's reduced to 2 my two best friends. We first got into Pokemon when Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald came out and we each got a different version, I got Sapphire version...... Good times!

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Many times this year, following a pretty off the wall party the night before, me and my two mates spend the following Sunday playing Pokemon whilst hungover. Call it tradition if you will.

Surprisingly many of my other friends probably still play it a little bit in addition to this. Just wish they were better at battling!

Mister_SGG

I used to have all kinds, but with age the number decreased so now it's just me and a friend. My friend is shy about it, but I don't really care if people know. It's one of my interests, and that's that.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
A lot of my friends play Pokemon still and we're all nearly 20 years old. We grew up with Pokemon and for many of us it was our first game or anime. My brother still plays and he's almost 24.

Alkedama

A lot of the guys that work at GameStop play pokemon and we talk about it quite frequently since I am a "regular." I am 29 years old with a daughter and child and growing up I never played the game or even thought about it. Looking back, I probably never would've because of fear of ridicule. In hindsight, I am very proud to be an avid pokemon fan and keep up with everything related to the game/anime. Life is too short to fear ridicule in highschool or any place, for that matter, it is a minor period of time in your life and you should enjoy it doing what makes you happy. ANYWAYS, I hope you enjoyed my lecture and LOVE pokemon if that's what adds to your joy in life!

Shadow XD001

u guys have a comp/console with wlan to play with.STOP complaining now.
you can always play online with others.

Yeah, but it's nice to know people in RL who play Pokémon (or just have common interests in general) because they're people you actually know personally, unlike people online.

Sucks that a lot of our friends are starting to outgrow Pokémon. :(

3D992

The Living Hologram
Yeah, but it's nice to know people in RL who play Pokémon (or just have common interests in general) because they're people you actually know personally, unlike people online.

Exactly! And anyways, I dont have a computer to play with!

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard

Just wait until you get to college. Everyone plays Pokemon.

Blue Astra

Icy blue
I used to have a friend who used to play Pokemon when we were in elementary. Though he didn't allow me to play on his GBA, he had no problem with me playing on his GameCube Pokemon Colosseum (my favourite).

He grew out of it, but I was drawn into it. I got my first Pokemon game when I was in the first form of high school. I felt quite fulfilled when I got my own Colo some time later, and I still feel nostalgic of the times my friend brought his GameCube along when he stayed at our place at summer and we played it.

Now, I know only one person that still plays the game and we're not very close. At school I keep it a big secret, because most of my classmates would just laugh at it.

But there is one girl at school that I have confessed to and she even knows I write Pokemon fanfiction. And actually encourages me.

Cloud_Arcanine

Scarlett starlett
I have a few friends that play the games. I'd say I'm the biggest geek when it comes to the games but some of the others aren't far behind. My non-Pokemon loving friends understand my obsession as I'm shameless when it comes to it, they just put up with it bless them.

JustifiedTerrakion

Terrakion rage!
Loads of people at my school play Pokemon and we all arrange battles with each other,with me commonly emerging the victor.But the weird thing is;they should be able to overpower me because they usually have Pokemon with good attacks but I have Pokemon with many status attacks like my Darkrai;it has Dark Void,Dark Pulse,Nightmare and Dream Eater.As it's really fast,I'm able to massacre their Fighting Types with Dark Void,do a little damage with Bad Dreams,then finish with Dream Eater.

JustifiedTerrakion

Terrakion rage!
Loads of people at my school play Pokemon and we all arrange battles with each other,with me commonly emerging the victor.But the weird thing is;they should be able to overpower me because they usually have Pokemon with good attacks but I have Pokemon with many status attacks like my Darkrai;it has Dark Void,Dark Pulse,Nightmare and Dream Eater.As it's really fast,I'm able to massacre their Fighting Types with Dark Void,do a little damage with Bad Dreams,then finish with Dream Eater.