• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have any friends that play Pokémon?

JustifiedTerrakion

Terrakion rage!
Loads of people at my school play Pokemon and we all arrange battles with each other,with me commonly emerging the victor.But the weird thing is;they should be able to overpower me because they usually have Pokemon with good attacks but I have Pokemon with many status attacks like my Darkrai;it has Dark Void,Dark Pulse,Nightmare and Dream Eater.As it's really fast,I'm able to massacre their Fighting Types with Dark Void,do a little damage with Bad Dreams,then finish with Dream Eater.

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
Loads of people at my school play Pokemon and we all arrange battles with each other,with me commonly emerging the victor.But the weird thing is;they should be able to overpower me because they usually have Pokemon with good attacks but I have Pokemon with many status attacks like my Darkrai;it has Dark Void,Dark Pulse,Nightmare and Dream Eater.As it's really fast,I'm able to massacre their Fighting Types with Dark Void,do a little damage with Bad Dreams,then finish with Dream Eater.

Erm... sorry to rain on your parade, but Darkrai is obscenely overpowered with an 80% accurate sleep move.
EDIT: Oh yeah, I don't have any irl friends that play pokemon or irl friends for that matter.

Celes

Coolest Haxer Around
Pokemon use to be a game that all of my friend had but as we all began to grow up we began to drift away from it so now only a few of my friends still play it.

Epouvantail

the taste
I have a few friends who play it, I've actually been getting some people (back) in to Pokemon recently! Albeit more people have been losing interest than gaining, but that's aside from the point.

Got some, mostly kid's back home in the Philippines and those "mostly" are half my age or even younger and I'm about to hit 25 this year. Heck i think I'm the only adult playing pokemon with them! LOL!

Always be a "Kid at Heart"

Last edited:

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
To be honest I'm one of few-to-none in my entire school who play Pokemon to it's full extent. A few of my friends play it but once they beat the main story they drop it and pretend it never existed. D:

J-star

Dynamic Entry!
Well, my brother plays pokemon with me. As for friends I have two that play pokemon, one of who is the only person I know that can get away with playing pokemon at school and not being mocked for it. Neither of them play it very much anymore though.

Ive got a few friends in school. But we always get mocked. And we are only two that have B/W because others use VBA even though they are rich. :D

AbsolTea

Crumpets!
I have two friends who play pokemon. One who will come over and we'll just sit with our games and guide books for hours (saying we're both almost 20, i'm not sure if that's cool or not)...
and my younger brother now plays and he has a group of friends who play too :). It's nice really.

gamerator1

Master of Darkness
My uncle's brother is a TOTAL fan of video games so naturally he has a bunch of pokemon games.

I would've never met my friends if it weren't for pokemon because we met over a battle.

I am obsessed with pokemon games.

bidoofdude

Legendary Trainer
3 people, and one thats alright about it.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
I only have 1 person in my real-life that plays competitively, and that's my partner. One of my friends just recently bought black, and I hope to teach her about IV's and EV's, but i'm sure that'll take a lot of time if that even happens. a couple of my other buddies played the ADV gen just for kicks though. totally gave my GBA SP and ruby version to one of them.

h3llsing3r007

The Ravager
I only know 2 friends who play pokemon so far. I used to know one who plays it but I don't see him anymore, so I'm not sure if he still plays.