• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have any friends that play Pokémon?

Lickilicky.my.Skitty

Since Red & Blue!
lol. I have two. My roommate and a mutual friend of ours. We're trying to get her more involved. She's still trying to run through the story in BW. We want to get her into competitive play, so we breed her some good poke's. :p

Midnight_Warrior

ITS OVER 9000
Just my sister and a few close friends. They all have Pokemon Black/White and sometimes we trade and battle with each other. It's a lot of fun when you have friends that share the same interests. ^^

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
No, its kinda sad since im 13 and everyone is playing with stupid *** beyblades :/

D

Deleted member 11515

My guy friend plays Pokemon. I just pressured him into getting Pokemon Black when I bought Pokemon White. (I already have Pokemon Black, mind you)

We've even battled on Heart Gold. I beat him :3

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
My sister plays pokemon. My little sister and I always plan to get the opposite games so we can trade the game specific pokemon. It works pretty well. And 2 of my cousins used to play pokemon, I'm pretty sure they don't anymore. :( I always wanted to battle my older cousin. And at least 5 of my friends play pokemon. I even have a friend who claims to hate pokemon, but the other day a Pokemon Ranger game fell out of his pocket.

Vitals

I was introduced to Pokemon when I was in kindergarden by my cousin. He came over one day when I was visiting my grandmother, and he had a Pokemon book with a Geodude on it, and I thought it was THE coolest thing ever. When I 'graduated' kindergarden, my parents bought me a Nintendo Gameboy Color (the purple one!), and Pokemon Yellow Version. My cousin also gave me Pokemon Blue Version, which I preferred. In fact, I remember my cousin getting upset when my grandfather accidently erased his Red Version file. . . he had just caught Mewtwo, poor thing hahahah.

Anyways when my little sister was old enough to learn how to play, I got her into it. I started her out with Yellow Version and then got her Crystal when it did come out. Since then, we've always gotten both games whenever they came out. I got Ruby, she got Sapphire. I got Fire Red, she got Leaf Green. I got Diamond, she got Pearl. Etc etc. That's still going!

Of course Pokemon was the huge thing when I was in elementary school. I went to a Catholic Private school though, so the rules were a bit strict, like we'd get our TCG cards taken away if we brought them to school. But we'd always pretend to be trainers or Pokemon during recess, and it was a great time. Everything was lovely and nothing hurt! When middle school came around, everybody grew out of it, and I felt a bit awkward still playing Pokemon all by my lonesome.

Now I'm about to end my senior year of high school and start up college, and I've found plenty of people around here that play the good ole Pokemon. A lot of them are nostalgia fanatics, but they still manage to find time out of the day to play a game on Black and White version. I personally love the new generations. I miss the glory days when it was so innocent, and we all dreamed of becoming Pokemon fans.

blackterravolt

Penguin Lover
My younger brother and most of my classmates also play pokemon. Nearly all of them played Crystal version. Only a few of them play BW because they prefer PSPs rather than NDS.

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
My friend plays Pokemon on his phone (Pokemon in-game) I tell him that I play it competitivley and he says "Oh whatever I can beat you! What level are your Pokemon?" Me: "...100" Him: Oh dang W/e my level 32 Typhlosion can beat you!"

Well we'll just have to find out who wins now won't we? xD *can I just add he only levels up Typhlosion..*How I know this?: His togepi..is level 2 and his Sandshrew is level 7 ._.

SlimShady

Kill your heroes
I used to have a couple, now I only have one. We're gradually growing out of playing Pokemon (21 years old).

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
my best friend (Norns) plays pokemon and so does her little brother, i got them into pokemon. also 2 other friends play pokemon, but they dont really get it that much. two boys in my year at school used to/still play it. some boys in the year below used to too, and my cousin plays the walkthroughs but doesnt really get it either

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
No, where i live nobody likes pokemon :( everyone perfers bloody gore games wich i don't like most of those games :(