1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Do you have any piercings?!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by amandaraexo, Jul 10, 2012.

1. amandaraexo

amandaraexo Member

I have my ears, belly button, and my tragus. I really want to get my ears double pierced soon and my cartiledge double pierced. Share your favorite piercings:)

2. Dragon Trainer X

Dragon Trainer X 良い感じ!

Well, I don't have any of my own, but my friend has piercings along her ears. Although, anywhere besides the earlobe can easily get infected should you pierce it.

3. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

This is probably for Polls...

Anyway, I have no current piercings, nor do I wish to have any. I had earrings at one point, but it turned out I'm allergic to the nickel. My ears almost fell off, according to my mom. (Didn't help I kept picking at them so they bled a lot, which I guess was because I could feel the allergic reaction and didn't know what it was.) The holes have closed up, so if I want earrings again, I'd have to get them re-pierced, though chances of that happening are very unlikely.

Been meaning to give away my old earrings I still have... they're pretty cute ones, too, but they were inexpensive, so meh.

4. Aegon

Aegon _

No, nor do I intend to.

5. Megaton666

Megaton666 Swampert Trainer

I don't. I find some of it to be disgusting, especially people who pierce their junk, especially males.

6. Trainer Michael

Trainer Michael Pokemon Champion

Never have, never will.

7. amandaraexo

amandaraexo Member

Haha i agree with you there! i'll never get anything besides my ears and bellybutton done lol

8. Dr. Leggs

Dr. Leggs Astral Cowboy

Zilch. Maybe pierce an ear someday, but at the present I don't plan on it.

9. 7 tyranitars

7 tyranitars Well-Known Member

Nope, my lil bro got his ear pierced though.

10. Mandi.

Mandi. 3:

A few in my ears and my nose. :)

11. KenoShay

KenoShay Sinnoh Champ

never ever will i pierce myself for style

12. Spookz

Spookz Lumos

I have a few piercings.
    Both lobes are stretched slightly, I have scaffolding in my right ear, and my helix has been done in the other. Used to have a snug in my right ear, but it rejected so I got my conch done instead. I also have my left eyebrow pierced.

13. Pippi

Pippi Cool

I don't have any piercings, nor do I intend on getting any.

14. intergalactic platypus

intergalactic platypus Only rescues maidens

I have very sensitive skin, and anything but very pure and expensive metals causes a painful reaction in me. Because of this I don't even wear earrings. It sucks, but so does having tender, burning, bright red ears :/

15. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I have pierced ears. I like earrings a lot - I wear them nearly every day and probably have at least 100 pairs.

I don't plan on getting other piercings, though.

16. Silver Bolt

Silver Bolt Undying flames

No and I never will. Piercings make people look ugly and some piercings are really gross. Especially those on the private parts of someone's body. No offense to anyone who likes that kind of stuff.

17. Zwitter™

Zwitter™ Surhomme

I used to have my ear pierced when I was about 6. The hole has long closed up now.

I have thought about getting a small stretch in my ear and possibly a lip ring but I'd rather save for a tattoo.

18. Estellise

Estellise freeze!

Only earrings. :p

19. I haven't had it, i don't have it now and i'm not gonna get it.

20. Pokeshippers

Pokeshippers AAML Livin The Dream

I did when I was a kid, then it healed over and then my brother decided to make my ear pierced again and shoved it in, making a new hole, I removed it once more and now I have to freaking scar like marks on my ear.