• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have any piercings?!

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I've been kinda thinking about getting my belly button pierced. But my belly isn't exactly a nice thing to look at as of now XD so I decided I'll reward myself with one the day I'll get rid of a bit of flesh XDDD

Richarizard

conspicuous absence
Snakebites.

Also pierced my ear with a safety pin, but I shattered the cartilage so had to take it out.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I've been kinda thinking about getting my belly button pierced. But my belly isn't exactly a nice thing to look at as of now XD so I decided I'll reward myself with one the day I'll get rid of a bit of flesh XDDD

You don't have to have a flat tummy to rock a navel piercing. =P I am by no means thin and have mine done. It actually makes me like my belly more. =)

Snakebites.

Also pierced my ear with a safety pin, but I shattered the cartilage so had to take it out.

Piercing anything yourself is a bad idea. There's no way you can make things sterile at home unless you have access to an autoclave (doubtful) and a safety pin is a bad idea all around. Not sterile, way more blunt than a professional needle, and much too small to fit any kind of proper jewelry in it. x.x

Richarizard

conspicuous absence
Piercing anything yourself is a bad idea. There's no way you can make things sterile at home unless you have access to an autoclave (doubtful) and a safety pin is a bad idea all around. Not sterile, way more blunt than a professional needle, and much too small to fit any kind of proper jewelry in it. x.x

Haha, to be fair - I was drunk, and i was with someone who worked in a tattoo/piercing shop, who sterilized it and said it would be fine.

Clearly, they were wrong haha.

*IZ*

Snakebites are not hot nor attractive (my opinion) and a lot of people are getting them.

I actually want a pricing but im not saying where. ;)

I'm pretty much the only girl who doesn't have anything on her pierced, not even my ears. I'm not even afraid of needles, I just don't think it looks very attractive.

bro

Cool story bro
I used to have snake bites but they didn't really suit me. I was a dumb teenager. Right now I don't have any piercings, I would love to start stretching my ears a little tho (sorry if I use wrong terminology, my English sucks). ;080;

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I used to have snake bites but they didn't really suit me. I was a dumb teenager. Right now I don't have any piercings, I would love to start stretching my ears a little tho (sorry if I use wrong terminology, my English sucks). ;080;

Stretching is the correct term. Anyone who calls it "gauging" is a tool. >.>

BearTown

He needs a tissue :(
I think snakebites would be cool but I prob wont get them. Just don't wanna regret something when Im older. xD