• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have any pokemon that you don't want to evolve?

~Dragon_Master~

The Next Legend
Pachiri- Oh Wait. I Have never evolved my Mime Jr. It's Female, and i don'twant a Female Mr.Mime >.< It's now at Level 85

Flamer

Well, I don't want to hatch my Manaphy egg cause the egg looks so cool. Not sure if this counts though.

bayleef, ivysaur, dragonair, magmar & magneton.
mainly coz i feel thier look turned ugly or just didnt look as well thought out or something, probably more than them too that just looked too different to be an evolution or look more like monsters than something i'd have as a pet.

Gengar Fan

My Scyther. I don't care if Scizor maybe superior, technically speaking. Scyther just looks WAY better. Plus it's stats are more than good enough for it to stay the way it is. Any other poke though, I can't stand it if doesn't evolve. You could say i'm like Paul in that way. lol.

Cosmic

The Electric Lucario
Ralts in Emerald, Cubone in FR, and I'm considering going for a baby-form run of Pearl.

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
I don't want my Eevee, Piplup, Squirtle, Pikachu, or Pichu to evolve. They're all so cute!

Yoshikin

Yoshi with a Nyasuu
(Most of) my Pikachus. I love Pika and I honestly don't mind having Raichu. But Pika owns. The same with my Mystery Dungeon Piplup. ( I restarted it so I can have Piplup, not Empoleon.) Besides, Piplup + Dig = Awesome ownage against Electric Types.

Sure, there's many Pokémon i'd prefer to leave unevolved, for the sake of "keeping them cute", but if I was to hold one back from evolving then it would be for the fact that it could do something that it's evolution/s cannot.

I kept my Eevee from evolving for this reason, and I hope to train a Dragonair at some point too.
It's great fun training Pokémon that are different from the usual :)

I had a bunch of them in my Silver that I kept unevolved. And in my Sapphire I also am keeping my Grovyle from evolving. Back then I thought Septile was ugly(I have not played it for a while) but in Emerald I let it evolve and I actually don't mind it anymore. Although in Sapphire I ditched it.

RICH

i dont like charmander to evolve into charmeleon but i love when i get a charizard

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
Wynaut.
Just because. Also, any shiney Pokemon. I mean, if I evolve my shiney Shinx into a Luxray, and then get a shiney Luxray, I have 2 Luxray's and no Shinx. So I only evolve a shiney if I have two of the same species.
Other then that, everything evolves.

I've nearly always evolved every Pokémon I've trained in my Pokémon-games, for the sake of power or filling up the PokéDex. But there are some Pokémon I really like better when they are not evolved, one of them being the awesome Munchlax. I haven't tried it in a team yet, but it looks better than Snorlax in my opinion.

crobatman

sometimes, I just like charmeleon and pikachu.

~Mesprit~

*Summertime*
My adorable Quilava looks like a ferret so evolving it would be a mistake. I have it at 87 level and still is trained ^^

Unlucky_Absol

Objection!
I wouldn't dare let my Lvl 63 Poochyena evolve, Poochyena is just too awesome, Mightyena is awesome too, but not as awesome as Poochyena.

I've also got a lvl 72 Treecko, I Left it in the day care a long time ago, and forgot all about it, But it was the day care center where you can only put one pokemon in, on LG/FR, because I Don't go there very often, It was a long time before i realised I Put Treecko in there, I was pretty shocked to find my lvl 5 treecko became lvl 70 without me knowing a thing.