• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have any regrets on D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
Basically, this is a thread to see what kind of regrets/mistakes folks have had/made, i.e - not training a specific pokemon more, using a 'one time' TM foolishly, and anything else really!

I guess i regret my Roserade not being shiney (love her all the same and she's one of my best battlers, so dont regret too much) and giving away my TM Charge Beam to my nephew :( have found sooooooooo many uses for it since i gave it away! And i think he taught it to a bidoof as well :O

I have several regrets, they would be:

1) not ev training my lvl 100 impish swampert that had great Ivs, it took me a while to fix this one...
2) teaching my registeel stealth rock, I have found many better users of the move since. ( fixed the problem by buying diamond)
3) Not using pokemon with the synchronize ability to catch competitive pokemon (it takes FOREVER if you don't use synchronizers)
4) trading away my 1st starter this gen, I still miss my poor Torterra :(

Last edited:

Master Leo

The Dark Side
forgot to sr to geta shiny legend BOTH TIMES!

poke'master

after finishing diamond i bought pearl and bread then traded some pokes to pearl for a different team. im up to the 4th badge and i regret it >< i duno if i should restart or not

Revengent

Fiddlesticks *snaps*
Using my Masterball on Palkia. :(

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
mine is teaching toxic to my manaphy and then trading it away (I loved him so much XD)

VTUSH

<---Hatched
giving my cousin my shiny ho-oh because i had 2 but then i dont know where the other went so now i have none.
Trading my random encountered shiny quagsire to a random on here, i want it back sooo badly. Its OT is 02159

Enheritance

Dragon Trainer
I can't think of anything too regretable other then using my TM26 too soon. I thought I had properly planned out my team and their moves, but I was a bit wrong. Now I regret that even if it didnt turn out too terrible.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
xD; Man, I have a lot.

-Not training my Weavile. ;-;
-Using my Master all on Azelf.
-Not EV-ing my Pokemon. Except Aggron. -_-;
-Using.....important TM's to other Pokemon, ;_;

;006;

aerisLana

i cannot believe
Ermm... the thing that I regret the most is that I didn't capture Azelf & Uxie, and killed them instead. The reason why I did that is because I was rushing to finish the Sinnoh Dex. Man, that was the foolish mistake that I ever did. I then became obsessed with Uxie; SUPER bad luck. :(

absoluteSoul

Yeah, 421 combos!
I sort of regret purchasing Diamond. Now there's little to no chance of me getting Platinum... (unless I get a job...) And I also regret not playing it for a full month.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
i regret trading all my good pokemon onto Diamond, b/c i wanted to restart diamond to get use to the storyline.

Ammako

Ermm... the thing that I regret the most is that I didn't capture Azelf & Uxie, and killed them instead. The reason why I did that is because I was rushing to finish the Sinnoh Dex. Man, that was the foolish mistake that I ever did. I then became obsessed with Uxie; SUPER bad luck. :(

You could have ran from then, then when you would have came back into their cave they would stillb e here, and their data in your Dex.

I've tried that and it works.

Alexcore

zeh l0l of 1337ness
i regret using earthquake tm on sharpedo, dark pulse on sneasel and accidently killing mesprit

-May-

Love u Blaziken ^^
not EV training my first Diamond team >< + I always make mistakes in EV training >< .. I don't train my pokes with the good stats ><

Hauntshadow

Hey man!
Not having my trusty Quagsire (with Damp ability) when I ran into shiny Graveler.=(

Status
Not open for further replies.