1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Do you have any regrets on D/P?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by RayRay, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RayRay

RayRay asillywonderfulman

Basically, this is a thread to see what kind of regrets/mistakes folks have had/made, i.e - not training a specific pokemon more, using a 'one time' TM foolishly, and anything else really!

I guess i regret my Roserade not being shiney (love her all the same and she's one of my best battlers, so dont regret too much) and giving away my TM Charge Beam to my nephew :( have found sooooooooo many uses for it since i gave it away! And i think he taught it to a bidoof as well :O

2. LordLati

LordLati AFK

I have several regrets, they would be:

1) not ev training my lvl 100 impish swampert that had great Ivs, it took me a while to fix this one...
    2) teaching my registeel stealth rock, I have found many better users of the move since. ( fixed the problem by buying diamond)
    3) Not using pokemon with the synchronize ability to catch competitive pokemon (it takes FOREVER if you don't use synchronizers)
    4) trading away my 1st starter this gen, I still miss my poor Torterra :(

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  3. Master Leo

Master Leo The Dark Side

forgot to sr to geta shiny legend BOTH TIMES!

4. poke'master

poke'master Well-Known Member

after finishing diamond i bought pearl and bread then traded some pokes to pearl for a different team. im up to the 4th badge and i regret it >< i duno if i should restart or not

5. Revengent

Revengent Fiddlesticks *snaps*

Using my Masterball on Palkia. :(

6. Snow

Snow Orgey?

Mine is leaving my friend in my room with an Action replay I left and he made my game all messed up so I lost my shiny charmander.

7. Bobby Frank JR

Bobby Frank JR Mewy Christmas!

mine is teaching toxic to my manaphy and then trading it away (I loved him so much XD)

8. VTUSH

VTUSH <---Hatched

giving my cousin my shiny ho-oh because i had 2 but then i dont know where the other went so now i have none.
    Trading my random encountered shiny quagsire to a random on here, i want it back sooo badly. Its OT is 02159

9. Enheritance

Enheritance Dragon Trainer

I can't think of anything too regretable other then using my TM26 too soon. I thought I had properly planned out my team and their moves, but I was a bit wrong. Now I regret that even if it didnt turn out too terrible.

10. Claudius Darling

Claudius Darling The weird one

Forgetting that I had a shiny Onix in my storage then restarting the game, I miss her so much. ]=

11. honey_clover112

honey_clover112 tsundere full force!

xD; Man, I have a lot.

-Not training my Weavile. ;-;
    -Using my Master all on Azelf.
    -Not EV-ing my Pokemon. Except Aggron. -_-;
    -Using.....important TM's to other Pokemon, ;_;

;006;

12. LightingKimba

LightingKimba Listenin' t'Dragons!

Simple. Having so many shiny pokémon. It's like I'm shinybait to kids now..

13. aerisLana

aerisLana i cannot believe

Ermm... the thing that I regret the most is that I didn't capture Azelf & Uxie, and killed them instead. The reason why I did that is because I was rushing to finish the Sinnoh Dex. Man, that was the foolish mistake that I ever did. I then became obsessed with Uxie; SUPER bad luck. :(

14. absoluteSoul

absoluteSoul Yeah, 421 combos!

I sort of regret purchasing Diamond. Now there's little to no chance of me getting Platinum... (unless I get a job...) And I also regret not playing it for a full month.

15. Forretress Fan

Forretress Fan Let's Go

i regret trading all my good pokemon onto Diamond, b/c i wanted to restart diamond to get use to the storyline.

16. Ammako

Ammako #1 Mightyena fan

You could have ran from then, then when you would have came back into their cave they would stillb e here, and their data in your Dex.

I've tried that and it works.

17. Alexcore

Alexcore zeh l0l of 1337ness

i regret using earthquake tm on sharpedo, dark pulse on sneasel and accidently killing mesprit

18. -May-

-May- Love u Blaziken ^^

not EV training my first Diamond team >< + I always make mistakes in EV training >< .. I don't train my pokes with the good stats ><

19. Dark Pulse on Sneasel? Wow. I'm presuming it was not the Sneasel using Dark Pulse that killed the Mespirit...

20. Hauntshadow

Hauntshadow Hey man!

Not having my trusty Quagsire (with Damp ability) when I ran into shiny Graveler.=(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.