• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have any regrets on D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
Restart my game with my shiny rash psyduck in it.

I regret not EV training my giratina, killing a shiny zubat, and trading my tyranitar trading card for a goldeen.

Twilight_Tiger

I regret starting a new game on Pokemon Pearl. I had something like 200 hours on it and wasted alot of my life on it. I had alot of the national dex pokemon and alot of high level pokemon and one day I just got bored and restarted it.

Loads

Restarting my game after I had traded over a lot of (worthless to be honest) Pokemon from my 3rd Gen games. And after a lot of Pokerader-ing.

Killing that Shiny Azelf.

Losing my great IV'd Cresselia when I restarted, then realised my new one has crap IVs.

Only 1 Pokemon trained.

No EVing when I could have EASILY.

Gabs44683

I Regret not properly EV training my Heatran, which WOULD have been awesome, but now its just average.
Using a one time TM on a not so good Lucario, but what the hey, I've got another one now.

COKTAL

<-Newest Shiny!!!
While I was chaining, leaving a shiny patch @ 35 because it was in a corner, and then the chain breaking 2 battle later for no apparent reason. It was a Zigzagoon, and that was like the 3rd chain that day.

Emerald 2006

1. Not getting too far into Pearl.
(But I might make some time to progress through after Platinum.)

2. I forget the rest, mostly because I'm happy right now.

With a new game, we all have new opportunities.
Good things we can do to make up for past problems and bad mess-ups.
Capture those Pokemon that you hadn't caught before,
catch those shinies that you've wanted, but didn't have time to chain for them.
Assemble your dream teams, and train them all the way up to the top!
I know I will.
That's my two cents.

(I'm sorry if that cheesy, but that's how I feel right now.)

Last edited:

fire fan 888

i used my master ball on palkia... also i put my infernape on the gts. when i clicked summary, it vanished and i didnt get any pokemon. i forgot to make an egg...

Camin

3695-5191-6510
- knowing about EV training after having alot of level 100's
- my japanese shaymin. i made it level 100, ev trained, have 20+ ribbons, with good contest stats, and now i regret it because i want an english one. and now i have around 3 english ones with decent IVs. training one of them.
- putting my lv100 espeon (been w/me since emerald) in gts for a jolteon. got a hacked and horribly trained one.

Fire master of the east

Silver For the Win
Yeah i destroyed Uxie and used my master ball on azelf cuz my friend told me it was the best one..... im an uu guy and azelf isent uu. lol

Dabottle

AKA Ados.
Masterballing Palkia cos I had half my team conscious at half hp
Losing my shiny gyarados somehow

I forgot to transfer my Articuno from pokemon fire red to diamond before I made a new game.

Sadly I am near the beginning of fire red.

ZF911

Many, many, many regrets, oh how I wish I had a time machine. Let me name the main ones:

Getting hundreds of Masterballs, and using one on Giratina, Heatran, Mesprit, Cresselia, and more.....

Using my Toys R Us Darkrai to beat more than half of the game(was extremely new then, and thought I was cool for obtaining a high level Pokemon).

My worst: Using a fully hacked team of level 99 Legendaries to beat the Elite Four. Now that record is stuck in my Hall of Fame until I beat the E4 40 more times.

Diamond was my first game, so don't be too harsh. One thing is for sure, I wont act stupid for Platinum.

If I was still extremely new to Pokemon when the Dragonite event happened, I would have killed myself later on. I know for a fact that if I was still a complete newbie when I got it, I would have changed all of its moves, and leveled it up over 50, luckily I didn't and wont.

TPJerematic

All I need is a hug!
i have a few.

I taught overheat to a flareon. *facepalm*

Psychic to an Espeon. (I was too lazy and didn't know places like this existed that showed movepools)

Transfering my Ranger 2 manaphy to Diamond. should have waited until Plat came out in UK.

Dark Tornadicus

< Rub mah Belly!!!
Caught a Brave shiny Regirock. Thought I saved. Turned off the game.

I turned the game back on and I was in front of Regirock ready to fight it...

Status
Not open for further replies.