• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have any regrets on D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bekki

Regretting using a master ball on Dialga but overcome that problem when I made a Pokemon that I wanted to trade over to Diamond from LeafGreen.

Murra Myrrh

First 5th Gen Shiny!
Hmmm...I wish I knew just a little more about IV when I got my first Shiny. I love my little Twilight and I would never trade her for ANYTHING, but I wish I had trained her better. Nonetheless, she's no push-over.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Not getting moar Darkrai, I only have 6 left.

same for Deoxys, but that still has a week left to go, so yeah.

necropedal

The only two regrets are as follows;
1: Never...and I mean NEVER!!! seeing even one shiny Pokémon
2: Waiting until Lv.75 to Start EV training my Seventh of Twelve Teams.

necropedal

Not getting moar Darkrai, I only have 6 left.

same for Deoxys, but that still has a week left to go, so yeah.

What do you mean more than one?
Are you talking legitimate ones or ill gotten ones?

How can you regret only having 6 of them left?

Kamon1

;249-d;I regret not checking to see if my shiny lugia was legit BEFORE I traded my shiny spearow. Alough its not a bad loss, still, nonetheless I regret it. But I shall still love my Shiny Lugia even if it is hacked, becuase it is mine and I rescueded it from being abadoned most likely.;249;

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Loadz.

1.) Choosing Chimchar instead of Piplup. I like water types, but I chose Chimchar because of the early gym advantage's it had.
2.) Giving my Shiny Dialga ( took me at LEAST 150 soft resets... ) to my little sister for her birthday. When ever we battle ( even though I always win. ^.^d ) she has to be an ungrateful little brat and rub it in my face when she sends out the aqua uber. I felt so tempted to steal her DS and take it back, but I remembered that it was for her birthday. Also that she'd cry an ocean and snitch on me a millisecond later. >.>
3.) Not having an original team ( I had the usual Infernape Staraptor Roserade team, and thought it was unique. -.- ). Although, there wasn't many Pokémon with strong potential to choose from in this game. Before the National Dex, anyway.
4-5894759347534758935.) Don't feel like posting because I will age and die before I'm finished.

Last edited:

imlatino

Training an abra. It became such a good pokemon that it could practically beat anything. But when it game to the elite 4, I didnt stand a chance. Lv.51 Hp. like 110 defense like 38 he just kept dying. Not only that but I taught it Recycle and Shockwave!

ironman4541

I used my masterball on Dialga when I should have savd it for Cresselia. I should have raised more good water types too.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
a buddy of mine messed up my pearl with his AR unasked and since then
i have 99X explorerkits in my letter storage bag and a azure flute plus that item for darkrai.

i wish i could delerte those bugging things>: (

he just did it, when i noticed it he screwed things up good even though
it still works

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
What do you mean more than one?
Are you talking legitimate ones or ill gotten ones?

How can you regret only having 6 of them left?

I went to Toys R Us with my cousin and 2 DS's, along with Diamond and Pearl, but unlike most people, I stayed there from opening until almost closing, resetting my diamond and trading the Darkrai from the new file to Pearl. I got around 20 of them, but I traded them away for assorted goodies, Shinies, other Events, etc.

Nightshadow1313

Pokemon Artist
I regret:

-Not EV training my Staraptor whose IVs are perfect 31's in Atk, Spd, and HP.
-Not Soft reseting for a Shiny Palkia, Giratina, Heatran, or any other legendary. :(
-Using my Master Ball on Palkia (man, Cresselia was a pain with Dusk Balls).

But on a side note, you guys should be lucky you even have shinies in the first place. I have only seen a shiny pokemon once in-game, and it was a trainer's Seaking at the Battle Tower in Sapphire. T~T

I regret not soft reseting for legendaries and not finding a single shiny in game.
T-T really really regret not going to Toys r us for Darkrai.
I also taught Physic to one of my pokemon that would have learned it naturally >_<

SaiyanHikari

The Saiyan Light
two regrets.
One is teaching Hidden power to an Abra which I didn't even check the IV's of (I think it had a really bad electric)
Two is crying because I have a shiny Doduo...in gen 2.

nintenerd542

girlfriend killer
I regret transferring my best and to be bred Pokemon from Emerald to Pearl without realizing the fact that I have unfinished business in the Battle frontier. D:

Himself

His Lord and Master
Not getting a low level Manaphy when I had the chance. I'm still waiting for one... It was so close. I spent too much time thinking about it, and it's too late now.

Status
Not open for further replies.