• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have any regrets on D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallade20772

GAME OVER.
I regret using Action Replay on my Diamond. Well, it got my 7th win over
the Pokemon League, so I don't regret it too much. Also I used to regret
giving my pokemon legendaries to PBR until I realized they were still there.[BANNER]If you like Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir or Gallade, join the RKGG Group!!![/BANNER]

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
I regret not training my Pachirisu so I am going to train it and have it ready for Wake and show him the power of electricity

LadyMiir

Nat. Dex COMPLETE!!!
This isn't something I could control, but I highly regret choosing Chimchar over Ponyta due to the regrettable lack of Fire types in D/P. I hated my starter and eventually gave up on Diamond due to frustration.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Teaching my Abomasnow Avalanche.

Then Ice Beam.

Then Giga Drain.

LadyKestrel

After a lot of consideration, I put my porygon2 named Cybero up for trade to try to evolve it (I'd had some gravelers evolve when I took them out of trade, so I figured it might work for Porygon2 to get it to Porygon-z) Well, it was about lvl 50, I asked for a lvl 90+ porygon-z, and someone traded me a hacked porygon-z caught at lvl 99. Worse, the original porygon2 I had didn't actually belong to me! (it was my sisters I pulled off of her leaf green game before she got pearl. I was going to evolve it for her). Lesson learned: Don't trust GTS.

It would have been fine if it wasn't a hack, I coulda given her a legit lvl 99 porygon-z...

Grei

not the color
Yup.

Choosing Chimchar, and not Turtwig.
Evolving said Chimchar to Infernape.

But I've gotten past that. : )

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
finishing my game in two weeks and not having anything to do rather than train, battle frontier, and hunt shiny's

Biggest regrets from Diamond:

1. Wasting 196 hours on it, a good 88 of them spent on a bus.
2. Starting with Piplup. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's fun to use, it's just SLOW.
3. Completely evolving said Piplup and getting it up to Level 96 without thinking about EV training.
4. KOing Azelf. I like it as a sweeper in Platinum, especially with Nasty Plot.
5. Wasting my Master Ball on Dialga. I got lazy, then KOed Giratina.

Platinum Regrets:
1. Yet again, not EV training my starter, this time Chimchar.
2. Wasting my Master Ball...on a Gabite. I really wanted Garchomp, and the other balls failed. :(

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
My biggest regret was not ev training until now. I could've had it done a long time ago had I known.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Not training my Torterra enough before the 8th gym battle. what make my very angry after I lost there.

Ugh, I have so many...

In Platinum, I taught TM rock slide to a Modest Claydol on accident. >.> Then, I found out my little brother had taught Flash Cannon and Grass Knot to my very crappy Empoleon.
In Diamond, I chose Chimchar. Then lost to Candice when he was an Infernape at Lv. 44. And then went to trade him for a piplup and then got a lv. 100 piplup with only the move Growl. And I don't have the patience to dig up any more Heart Scales.

So 2 lessons learned. A: GTS sucks. B: Protect your DS with your life- now I just lost my Timid-natured shiny Treecko. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.