• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have any regrets on D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tail

I regret using my Dark Pulse TM on my Lucario, then putting it at the day care, only for it to be deleted for Extreme Speed

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
Making a certain move at the battle tower that caused me to lose at a high 80 something.

Argon

Banned
Cel: I make a collection of Rare Candies in my bag. One time, I was in the Elite Four, about to battle Cynthia but my Luxray and Golem had fainted. I had to sacrifice two Rare Candies to bring them back, and I didn't even use them against Cynthia when I defeated her. What a waste...

Gon: Raaaank up!

DonDemio

Maverick of Serebii!
"I regret nothing, you hear me? Nothing!" ~ President Richard Nixon
(haha a little joke)

Nah, I regret not Ev'ing pokemon from the start of the game. I find that in competitive battling, Ev'ed pokemon work better.

GarchompHata

I feel sick...
I regret settling for a Calm Uxie, as opposed to a Bold one.

chubb-o-wub

Using avalanche TM on weavile. It was before E4, and my team was really good. Like, weavile, gyarados, infernape, luxray, roserade.

Crasher

I regret migrating so many Pokemon to Diamond. I'm turn between restarting and keeping all my migrated Pokemon.

Also, settling for a non-shiny Giratina when SRing so many times.

CyanFox27

I regret wasting my Master Ball on Palkia, and not stocking up on Dusk or Timer Balls before I visited the Spear Pillar, which resulted in me making the former poor decision.

I've only had this game for a month, so I'm sure there will be more regrets where this came from...

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Training a Seaking. I thought it would be "different", but it just made everything harder.
Frail Pokemon are weak, and it only had Waterfall and Horn Attack (though they did do a hell of alot of damage)

My regret so far off the top of my head is being too lazy to finish my Diamond team... that I started two years ago. *Has my Pearl team finished... and I got Diamond as a gift, so why not*

Amazing Red

I messed up in trying to find a shiny faster with the radar.

Pax O'Brien

I Has a Pink Party!
I restarted my game last weekend and I'm kicking myself for it. Then I went and bought the action replay... that doesn't make the guilt any better.

=(

Lucarikachu

This message is meant for Pingouin7 (i'm new so i don't know how to quote someone else)

If you run from a legendary pokemon, it will disappear forever, and then you won't even get the EXP. from it so that is even worse

Lucarikachu

My biggest mistakes are:

1) Training a Luxray and Staraptor so i could use trhem in the E4, but ending up not training them enough so i just used legends.

2) Teaching Earthquake to my Gible, just so i could train it and filling up my dex 1 pokemon more.

3) Probably the biggest mistake of all: getting Diamond instead of Pearl, it has a lot of much cooler pokemon

Mrpuc

Shocked!
using my master ball on dialga!

Status
Not open for further replies.