• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have many friends or are you a loner?

KillerDraco

I have only a handful of close friends, but I would do anything for those precious few people.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Then I have to feed all of 'em. Ain't no one got time for dat! xD

You don't need to feed 'em! Just train them to be self-sufficient enough to buy food for themselves (and for you, while they're at it).

Best friends give eachother grief and everything, but it's not supposed to be like that. If that's what your idea of a best friend is, you should seriously do some re-evaluating.

This is funny.

Outburstz

Loner now. I had friends but they all moved away. I have people I talk to every now and again but not people I hang out with like my old friends.

*=Pichu=*

I love the Internet!
I have many friends online. I am on 27 different forums

But in the non-digital world, I love been a loner.

I consider myself a loner with one true friend. Sure, she can sometimes befriend others, but generally, I always stay with a group of just two of three.

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
I have a pretty big group of friends/acquaintances at school, I have no online friendships though because I hardly come on this site lol...

I have a few close friends and a lot of people who I'm just friends with. It's easy for me to talk and get along well with people as long as they talk back and are friendly. I talk at school a lot (with the people I know, in some of my classes where I don't know anybody you could consider me a loner) and when I'm home I'm only interested in texting/messaging the boys I like...

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I have quite a few friends, but I tend to be more of a loner... Mostly because have the people I know aren't that really worth trusting

~Demon Maxwell~

The Clever Girl
I have a tiny circle of friends, in which are guys, and I couldn't be any closer to them. I mean, most people doubt that we're actually that close because of the whole "you can't be friends with the opposite gender without feeling some kind of attraction!" business, but they're just wrong. But to answer the question...

I am definitely more of a loner. Even my career choice is to do alone: freelance journalist/writer/critic. However, I am perfectly suited to hanging around with my friends as well. I rarely go out with them - mainly as they play video games, being typical guys, haha - but when I do, it's much more fun than being alone.

So in conclusion... I'm... suited to different situations whenever situations call for it...? ^^'

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
I... Am a total loner. I have therapy-approved Social Anxiety Disorder. I have one really good friend that I hang out with a lot, and other than that, I... Hang out with siblings. xD

My thing with people is like... Whenever I want to have a conversation with anyone, I stop and overthink it. Like I play out every possible thing to say, and every possible response in my head before I open my mouth. I end up not having about 9 out of 10 of the conversations with people that I plan to.

Riversong

Buggy down.
Mm yeah I'm not the most sociable person around so I really just have my best friend who I talk to on a regular basis. I get along with a lot of people but I don't really consider someone a friend unless we go out of our way to talk to each other. Otherwise I just call them a good acquaintance. I'm just picky with assigning such terms so I don't know haha.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
I have a tiny circle of friends, in which are guys, and I couldn't be any closer to them. I mean, most people doubt that we're actually that close because of the whole "you can't be friends with the opposite gender without feeling some kind of attraction!" business, but they're just wrong.

do you live in the 1940s?

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I have a good amount of friends. Most of them are in my fraternities, but I have more that I have made through my classes and through other friends. I also try to keep in touch with my friends from high school, but it's kinda gotten harder recently.

Oddly enough, I have more friends in real life than I have made online. Not counting recently because I almost never go on nowadays, but even when I did, I never felt connected to other people in SPPS save for a handful that I got along with.

Kurry

Loner for the most part. Had a few acquaintances in HS and that's about it. I think I might have some sort of avoidant anxiety or something of that nature. People I meet online--in my area--do occasionally ask me to hang out with them, but I always refuse because.. I don't know why. Even though I desperately want to. It's definitely something I'm not okay with about myself though.

Last edited:

Canto

I have no friends at all and it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I haven't actually been diagnosed, but I'm pretty sure I have some kind of social anxiety disorder (Probably due to my also-not-diagnosed Asperger's Syndrome). My mom has flat out told me before that I need therapy.

Last edited:

Xhilla

Zero. Sure, i have some people i hang out with. but that is acquaintances, not friends.