• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have many shinys? be honest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they stay shiny when they evolve.

Just received two shiny Pichu from the pika coloured pichu event. It's set at Jolly nature and is male with an everstone attached. You can reset to change the ivs however.

Yet to pick up my Platinum Pichu however i have my Diamond one. xD

Going to evolve my Platinum one and keep my Diamond one as a Pichu.

LuNa^^

La Reine de la Nuit
I only had one shiny, it was Poochyena in my Emerald, then my game crashed and I lose it :(

shockker

I've found two shinies at random, one by chaining and two by eggs in my Pokemon career. :p

My first was a female Nidoran and it was way back in Silver and I freaked out before I even knew what shiny meant and caught it...then I did my research and I was like YUSSSS.
My second random was in Diamond, just going through to Veilstone and it was a shiny Ponyta.
The only one I've even encountered through chaining was Roselia.
And I've hatched a shiny Cyndaquil and Mareep.

Only I've restarted my game from the first three, so I don't have those anymore. And I traded away the Mareep for a PCP so that's shiny too. :)

CaptainKilljoy

All fired up
I have 4 so far. Zubat (Ruby), Porygon, Starly, & Gyarados (SS).

I traded them all to my SS game a few days ago.

lv5MEWaw

CROBAT Lv 100 - FR Cerulean cave Lv 46 GOLBAT
ALAKAZAM Lv 16 - FR GAME CORNER Lv 9
KABUTO Lv 20 - Pt SR - Lv 80 KABUTOPS
PICHU EVENT

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I have one so far on my Soul Silver... and I just got an event Pichu on my Diamond, and that's the first one that I've gotten on that game.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku

First officially caught Shiny
shinynidoqueen.jpg

And the PCP Pichu
shinypichu.jpg

=D

TSL

Mischievous.
DSC03615.jpg

DSC03614.jpg

DSC03613.jpg

DSC03612.jpg

DSC03611.jpg

DSC03610.jpg

DSC03609.jpg

DSC03608.jpg

DSC03607.jpg

DSC03606.jpg

DSC03605.jpg

DSC03604.jpg

DSC03603.jpg

DSC03598.jpg

DSC03597.jpg

DSC03596.jpg

DSC03595.jpg

DSC03594.jpg

DSC03593.jpg

DSC03592.jpg

DSC03591.jpg

DSC03590.jpg

DSC03589.jpg

DSC03588.jpg

DSC03587.jpg

DSC03586.jpg

DSC03576-1.jpg

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Just ran into and caught a shiny Vulpix on route 48 near the Safari Zone entrance in Soul Silver late last night. It caught me off guard somewhat XD. But it was worth catching :). I've been wanting one of those since Emerald version.

Uranus

I've Been Canceled!?
I have got 3 shinies. Bannette(sp?), Oddish and Grovyle. I can't believe how lucky some people are catching loads.

BlackBandit

I have a red Gyarados and a yellow bibarel, both random from my diamond game

slowdude

I made a video of the one and only Shiny I caught myself. I also have Shiny Alakazam, Pachirisu, Multiple lake of rage gyarados, 3 pcp's, charizard, blastoise, feraligatr, Meganium (I also have a Entei but I believe its hacked)

The video, it is a shiny sharpedo XDXDXD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3aIrE1Dz2M

pokman

Resident Wanderer
To me yes, but to other dedicated shiny collectors, probably not.
Shiny Swablu: Emerald
Shiny Geodude: Emerald
Shiny Abra: Emerald
Shiny Bidoof: Diamond

All legit lol (not like it's anything to be proud of).

Chappu

Samurai Pizza Cat
I've never had a genuine shiny. I had a shiny slowpoke in an emulator game of leaf green, but never a legit shiny.

I've tried and still trying. Makes me sad.

Larris

Barney Stinson!
I have shiny typloshion, shiny metagross, shiny eevee, shiny skuntank (got from gts). That's propably it. Well of course, red gyarados and pcp. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.