• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you have many shinys? be honest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinylover24

I have one through random encounter (I'm talking about platinum, my main game) budew (which happened while chaining weirdly enough but not in a shiny patch). Then I have 5 now from RNG (which I just started like two days ago) and a ton from chaining (that's how I got my SID lol)

To name a few: arcanine, azumarill, machamp (from a friend), pinsir, granbull (from a friend), ludicolo, gardevoir.

yeminied

Three.

LoR Red Gyrados.

Random Encounter Rhydon.

Soft Reset Chikorita.

I also had a red Gyrados I got from the Magikarp salesman in FireRed but he has disappeared and a shiny Wingull from the Battle Tent in Slateport which I couldn't keep.

That's all I have in terms of shiny Pokemon.

My Diamond game has the most shinies I have ever owned, Most I found through normal game play on this game and that I brought over from RS andE.

I have a
Walrein
Sneasel
Mime Jr.
2x Alakazams (Previously Kadabras)
Girafarig
Xatu X2
Hypno
Grumpig
Slowbro
Zubat
Golbat
Weezing
Tentacruel
Fearow
Noctowl
Hoothoot
Starly
Staravia
Pelipper
Chatot
Spearow
Swellow
Graveler
Onix
Geodude
Male and female Hippowdon
Donphan
Dugtrio
Toxicroak
Sandslash
Rhydon
Skuntank
Illumise
Wurmple
Cascoon
Vespiquen
3x Scythers (ahhh my favorite pokemon)
Dustox
Kricketune
Gastly
Spiritomb
Gengar
Shuppet
Garchomp
Altaria
Salamance
Dragonite
Wooper
Quagsire
Marill
2x Psyduck
Floatzel
Pink Shellos
Pink Gastrodon
Mantyke
Garados (Not from HGSS)
Seadra
Milotic
Poliwhirl
Slugma
Magcargo
Numel
Camerupt
Torkoal
Roselia
Weepinbell
Gloom
Cacturne
Budew
Snover
Bibarel
Azurill
Buneary
Stantler
Lickitung
Ambipom
Ursaring
Tauros
Clefairy
Meditite
Medicham
Hariyama
Machop
Machoke
Bronzor
Bronzong
Steelix
Skarmory

On my Pearl I have a few as well these were from the Pokeradar.
Fearow
Staravia
Roserade
Croagunk
Lickilicky

On Platnum I have
Drapion
Tyranitar
Luxray

Lastly I have yet to trade over a shiny Zigzagoon from Emerald.

I have six.

One from FireRed:
Fearow.

Five from HeartGold:
Feraligatr, Stantler, Gyarados, Raticate, and Caterpie.

I have six.

One from FireRed:
Fearow.

Five from HeartGold:
Feraligatr, Stantler, Gyarados, Raticate, and Caterpie.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Just the two from Pearl. One a Budew that I found in Eterna Forest that is now Roserade (and probably my pwettiest shinieeee). The other a Machoke that I found north of the Fight Area that is now Machamp.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
Well I used to not have any but then I got 2 PCP and evolved one into a Pikachu. I also have the Red Gyarados from SS. I know they're not 'Random' or 'Pokeradar' shinys, but they're still shinys nonetheless. I just learned how to use the Pokeradar to get shinys so I'm working on getting some right now.

karadoc

I got my first shiny a couple of weeks ago. A zigzagoon, using the pokeradar. Within a couple of days I got another zigzagoon and 4 shiny cubones, and then later I got a shiny misdreavus in a trade. So I've had a bit of a spike in shinies.

Actually.. that wasn't _really_ my first shiny. My first ever would have been the gyarados in pokemon gold. I also have a shiny event pichu, and the gyarados from heart gold.

Joshman14487

Past AR User
Shinies, huh? I'll actually have to check...again...

70. I have 70; all on Pearl, all self-caught.
Out of those, 29 are legends, all (dare I say) from the same place.

RyougaLolakie

EV-Training Noob
Well I only got 2 shinies, 1 that I recently caught from a random encounter in Platinum and the other is the LoR Red Gyrados in Soul Silver.

Pokemon Platinum:

- Shiny Kricketune (lvl 22, Male, Relaxed Nature) (Funny thing is that an hour ago, I was looking for castform, then suddenly a shiny kricketune appears and I caught it using an ultraball. Quite useless but a collectable since its a shiny.)

Pokemon Soul Silver
- Shiny "Lake of Rage Red" Gyrados (lvl 30, female, Bold Nature)

Blue_Ringed_Umbreon

Egg Count: 326
I JUST caught a Shiny Meowth!! I was training in Route 39, and, out it came! Level 16, Sassy Nature/Strongly Defiant, "Technician", 40/20/16/19/23/33. Caught with a Great Ball whilst under Hypnosis.
She is not only my first 4th Gen Shiny, but my first in Johto, ever. I played through the originals with no luck. Im very excited right now!

Blue_Ringed_Umbreon

I JUST caught a Shiny Meowth!! I was training in Route 39, and, out it came! Level 16, Sassy Nature/Strongly Defiant, "Technician", 40/20/16/19/23/33. Caught with a Great Ball whilst under Hypnosis.
She is not only my first 4th Gen Shiny, but my first in Johto, ever. I played through the originals with no luck. Im very excited right now!

Blue_Ringed_Umbreon

Sorry, that was an accidental double post.

Beebar234

i hav three.
golduck and mightyana from old emerald files.
a shinx i hunted for which i havent bothered to evolve.

Aquanova

I have alot of shinies right now. Most Ive gotten through trades
Traded Shinies: Ditto, Mew, Piplup,Doduo, Onix, Shaymin( from GTS Fateful Encounter for shiny Cresselia :D, Seviper, Eevee, Luxray, Numel

PokeRadar shinies: 3 Shinx, 2 Togepi( 1 is about to evolve), 1 Ariados

Random Encounter: Oddish( from sapphire) Rapidash(randomly discovered on my Pearl when I got it)

SRed Shinies: Lapras, more to come, have many targets
I love shinies I want all pokemon 493 plus pokemon shiny( wont that take awhile, I must be crazy or something)

British Sandshrew

Shiny Seeker
I only have the Red Gyarados...

Currently soft resetting Diamond for a Shiny Giratina! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.