1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Do YOU have Pokerus?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by shiningsloth13, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shiningsloth13

shiningsloth13 Rock on.

Just curious. People post if they do, and, if they do, how they caught it.

I got mine from my little bro who caught a Ralts w/ the PKRS on Emerald, spread it around, and then let me upload. Got mahself some rare Pokemon that way, too.

2. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

I got it from a Graveler on my Pearl in Iron Island

3. Averyy

Averyy Ima firin' muh lazer

I have it on multiple Pokemon because I wanted to spread it, but if I remember right it originated from a wild gloom on Pokemon Diamond.

4. neo darkrai

neo darkrai Amateur YouTuber

Pokerus

I got Pokerus by catching a Mime Jr. in the Trophy Garden in Pearl. I then spread it and traded some infected Pokemon over to my Diamond and Platinum.

5. Dragonking

Dragonking Well-Known Member

I've found about 4 strains of pokerus. Twice in the 3rd gen games a the other 2 in my Diamond and japanese import.

6. Alloute

Alloute Banned

I have so much PokeRus it isn't even funny....

7. Empoleon Bonaparte

Empoleon Bonaparte Well-Known Member

Win.

On-topic:
    I think I got it from a wild Hippopotas.

8. Lucazard

Lucazard Spoof Man™

When I was on the GTS i felt trading some random pokemon, i saw a vulpix which i already got, and just traded it for my elekid then i realised it had peokerus
    Lucky Me.

9. ChuklaeAquos

ChuklaeAquos Glalie fan!

In my first game on pearl, I caught a finneon in twinleaf lake, fishing. In my new game, I have alot of legendaries who used to have pokerus (the event kind, probably fake) that were traded to me for simple rattata and pidgey

10. Tadashi

Tadashi kiss my greens

I caught Pokérus from a wild Nosepass in my Sapphire game. That was my first brush with the disease, so that was kinda neat. I don't think I have it anymore, though.

In Diamond, my first ever GTS trade landed me a Blissey that was infected with Pokérus, and I've managed to keep it alive for quite a while now. God bless boxed Pokémon XD

11. dragon-dark-master

dragon-dark-master Thanks SPPf. TTYL

I myself do not have pokerus, but some of my pokemon have it... It is soooo usefull for EV training!!!

12. Deicario

Deicario I believe I can fly.

I got a Japanese Teddiursa off GTS that had it.

13. pokemon special

pokemon special No Angel

14. brandyjay

brandyjay GET IN THE BAG

I was training for the E4 when I found that my sudowoodo had it and have managed to keep it alive for now. Hope to be able to make much more use of it.

15. I've never caught it, because I play safe. My pokémon, however, the dirty swines that they are, have had it spread through as many as possible, from a Roselia I caught in Diamond within the first week of owning it.

16. Devastator1

Devastator1 Well-Known Member

I had it in pokemon emerald but i had no idea what it was at the time and i didnt know which pokemon caught it because by the time i realised my team was infected with it, even pokemon in the PC had it.

17. I got mine off the GTS from an infected Breloom, I love it because now it takes only about an hour to fully EV a pokemon.

18. Alloute

Alloute Banned

OH! Real quickly!!

About 95% of Pokemon infected with Pokerus were given Pokerus through a cheating device.

Ok, so if you have a Pikachu with a hacked Pokerus, is the Pikachu legit or not?

*I just got more LEGIT Pokerus in Valley Windworks!

19. Umbreon-dana

Umbreon-dana Phat Philanthropist

Like all other diseases, I got it over the Internet.

Through a Timid Nature Shiny Drifblim to be exact. A suspiciously legit Drifblim...

My Gorebyss had it in Emerald, but I have no clue what I got it from, even at that time. I think it was from a Solrock.

20. H3R0

H3R0 LordHotstuff

I Had It In Ruby.
    I Think It Was Zigzagoon Who Was Infected. I Didnt Even Notice Until All My Pokemon In The PC Had The Little Purple Dot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.