• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do YOU have Pokerus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious. People post if they do, and, if they do, how they caught it.

I got mine from my little bro who caught a Ralts w/ the PKRS on Emerald, spread it around, and then let me upload. Got mahself some rare Pokemon that way, too.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I got it from a Graveler on my Pearl in Iron Island

Averyy

Ima firin' muh lazer
I have it on multiple Pokemon because I wanted to spread it, but if I remember right it originated from a wild gloom on Pokemon Diamond.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Pokerus

I got Pokerus by catching a Mime Jr. in the Trophy Garden in Pearl. I then spread it and traded some infected Pokemon over to my Diamond and Platinum.

Dragonking

I've found about 4 strains of pokerus. Twice in the 3rd gen games a the other 2 in my Diamond and japanese import.

ChuklaeAquos

Glalie fan!
In my first game on pearl, I caught a finneon in twinleaf lake, fishing. In my new game, I have alot of legendaries who used to have pokerus (the event kind, probably fake) that were traded to me for simple rattata and pidgey

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I caught Pokérus from a wild Nosepass in my Sapphire game. That was my first brush with the disease, so that was kinda neat. I don't think I have it anymore, though.

In Diamond, my first ever GTS trade landed me a Blissey that was infected with Pokérus, and I've managed to keep it alive for quite a while now. God bless boxed Pokémon XD

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
I was training for the E4 when I found that my sudowoodo had it and have managed to keep it alive for now. Hope to be able to make much more use of it.

I've never caught it, because I play safe. My pokémon, however, the dirty swines that they are, have had it spread through as many as possible, from a Roselia I caught in Diamond within the first week of owning it.

Devastator1

I had it in pokemon emerald but i had no idea what it was at the time and i didnt know which pokemon caught it because by the time i realised my team was infected with it, even pokemon in the PC had it.

I got mine off the GTS from an infected Breloom, I love it because now it takes only about an hour to fully EV a pokemon.

Alloute

Not Banned
OH! Real quickly!!

About 95% of Pokemon infected with Pokerus were given Pokerus through a cheating device.

Ok, so if you have a Pikachu with a hacked Pokerus, is the Pikachu legit or not?

*I just got more LEGIT Pokerus in Valley Windworks!

H3R0

LordHotstuff
I Had It In Ruby.
I Think It Was Zigzagoon Who Was Infected. I Didnt Even Notice Until All My Pokemon In The PC Had The Little Purple Dot.

Status
Not open for further replies.