• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do YOU have Pokerus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnTrainerJ

I got Pokérus on Ruby on a Feebas I caught and have just kept it on various Pokémon since then.

TruLuck

I was training my riolu and elekid last nite in wellspring cave, fought some woobat and paused the game. later after another battle riolu evolved into lucario. I checked the stats and lucario had pokerus and so did elekid.

PsychicPsycho

I got pokerus without realizing it, while training my Dialga. I was near finishing, then saw I had it.

In 5th gen, I've received a bunch of pokemon with it from the GTS.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
I've never got Pokérus before. Since G/S/C, I've played all gens, multiple times and haven't got it one. Maybe it's because I never really traded much, at least through GTS.

Flamer

Got it on Pearl, I think through a GTS trade. Spread it to a good few of my Pokemon, to make sure I don't lose it. Never transferred any of the infected Pokemon to Platinum or SoulSilver, so don't have it on either of those, or White. Was useful as a bit of a sweetener in trade deals

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I honestly have no idea how I got Pokerus in Diamond. I didn't even know I had it until the pokemon center nurse mentioned it, and then my entire team caught it. Still had no idea what it was until I started playing Black 2, noticed the medal for Pokerus Discoverer, and looked it up. After discovering that I checked my PC in Diamond and found no less than four Pokemon who had it and were still contagious. Sent one, a Manectric, over to Black 2 and let my team catch it. While they were still contagious I did a buttload of breeding and grind-evolving, so now half the pokemon in my PC have it.

When I started White 2, as soon as I was able to get into the union room I sent a pokerus-positive riolu from Black 2 to White 2. So all my pokemon over there caught it early, and they're all going to be beasts when they get into the higher levels.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I randomly got a Pokérus in Diamond by catching a Bronzor. At that time, I still didn't have any idea how these nifty little viruses work, so I just let them slide...

Aiireya

Janitor Ana
whoo. Just got pokerus on Black 2,

I've never had it without trading before, it's so exciting haha.
Don't know what gave it to me, something in Castelia sewers.

At first I thought it was the scientist/doctor whatever that gave my pokemon a shot, and I was like, 'that's weird, they're giving it out in-game now'?

=P

*~Silver*~

I never got Pokerus, but my friend did. She offered to trade a Pokemon of hers that had Pokerus over to me, but I decided to turn it down. I figured that Pokerus would be much more exciting if I got it myself.

My Rayquaza had Pokerus on Pokemon Ruby.

RandomPurple

My egg has pokerus. Alright then XD (On pokemon Y) I didn't even know that could happen

Status
Not open for further replies.