• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do YOU have Pokerus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claddagh

I FIRST got Pokerus by battling a wild Pokemon with my Butterfree on Crystal. It made me mad, too, because I couldn't port it over to Pearl.

But I got Pokerus on my Pearl version from a traded Pokemon and promptly infected half my potential EV candidates. Yay.

rocko

hihowru
I have it on my empoleon I got in a trade. It just won't spread!

Erienne

Anime high :D
First take it to a Pokemon center so they inspect it. Then battle with it and other Pokemon in the party. Voila, you get it on other Pokemon.

Yes I have it, and I keep Pokemon with it in the box pour fin. It helped EV train my Lucario, Meganium, and so many others....

Atari

Did it on 'em
I received mine from a friend over Wi-Fi Connection. I've always been overly cautious containing the disease, and only spread it to a couple of my other Pokemon.

Orangefeather

My friend got a Monferno on the GTS with it, and then gave some to me on my Diamond. I've never had any in other generations, though.

Master_89

Pokemon Master
got it in a trade but didnt know what it was at first, so my party had it and i didnt box them up for the night and theyre all immune now =( so i had to get new ones and retrain them with pokerus

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
Have it on my diamond and fire red and diamond, none off them from trades.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I had it on Platinum after fighting some male Kirlia (and catching the females)

Crazy Chaos

I got Pokerus in my Platinum from trading. I'm not sure where Pokerus came from in my Silver, but back then I thought it was bad, so I had a box full of infected pokemon. XD

The Thunderbird

Dreams come true
I got in in a trade on Diamond and a Registeel from that game began to infect my Pokemon on Platinum.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I got it in diamond, when my friend got lucky and got it on the dialga he caught.

he spread it around some of his pokes and gave me it, so yeah.

this was back in '07.

wyoung2

I got it from a Burmy over the GTS. I haven't moved him or spread it yet. I'm waiting for it. This is the first time I've ever gotten it.

UmbreonLord

5th Gen OU
I got pokerus from a friend off Wifi. He was the first to get it at our school and I informed him it'd help him earlier that day so I got it for free with a Spinarak :p

Status
Not open for further replies.