• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do YOU have Pokerus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
I got it in FR, I think, like, really early into the game. But I didn't know what to do with it, so it went away. That might've been before I reset the game, though...

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Yeah. i had it.
I got like 3 pokemon w/ pokerus off of the GTS, but they were hacked because:
Hatched at MysteryZone, or caught at the Pokemon league for a freakin Draipon, and a egg hatched a full week before it was obtained.
And i got one that was legit, but i released it because i wouldnt trust it.

chutkat

Vaporeon Breeder
never had it, but I don't battle wild pokemon enough to find it I guess

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
Yes, I have it. I got it from a close friend of mine, but I think that I also may have got it off a random pokemon years ago and just didn't notice it.

ElegyCity

Do we get ice cream?
I managed to get it somewhere in Turnback cave when still playing through the storyline from something in there (I wasn't really paying attention). I just know that when I was leaving my ;094; had it. Since then I have spread it around so that I can utilized it when EV training.

3lmi

pimping aint easy
I have a Bagon I got from GTS, it has Pokerus. I don't know how to spread it.. Help?

Torterra12

Event collector
i got it from a trainer on this website and eversince and since i am a breeder i get certain pokemon and use it on them to make them the way i want them to be and to get them really strong

ElegyCity

Do we get ice cream?
I have a Bagon I got from GTS, it has Pokerus. I don't know how to spread it.. Help?

I usually spread it by placing a poke with pokerus in my party with other pokes that I want to spread it to and then battle a few times and before you know it the others will contract it. To keep it I just place a poke or a few of them that have it in a pc box, since as long as they stay in the pc they won't loose it and you can spread it at another time. This way I keep it to EV train with, making it much less of a pain.

Last edited:
My brother gave it to me.>.> No, seriously, he traded me a Pokemon with it at the start of my Pearl and I infected all my Pokemon with it.

Elmi101: You put the Pokemon with Pkrs next to the Pokemon you want to infect and do some wild battles. Your Pokemon should have it after the first 2-3 battles. Hope that helps!<3

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
.....*sigh* yes... i am pokerus positive that damn monkey

Miltank Lover

Breeder, Miltank Ftw
Got pkrs trough a lv 1 gligar from GTS.

Indy

WAT
My Xatu in Emerald has Pokerus.

A couple of my Diamond and Platium Pokemon have Pokerus as well.

Indy

WAT
My Xatu in Emerald has Pokerus.

A couple of my Diamond and Platium Pokemon have Pokerus as well.

if i remember right i traded some kid a 10ANIV Celebii for it, it's taken over alot of my pkmn so i can really say who had it first. Makes EV training a whole alot easier.

I got it from something called a Bad EGG on sapphire. as soon as Hollyoaks the espeon caught it, he was put on Pearl.

Status
Not open for further replies.