• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

do you have this game? V3

Yeah, I actually played a cracked version of it for years when I was still in boarding school.
After I got the game legitimately I never even touched it xD

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2?

Innes

Prince of Frelia
No.

Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Nope.

West of Loathing?

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
No

Mario Maker 2

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Nope.

Salt and Sanctuary

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Had it.

Legend of Zelda

Is that like a Conker's Bad Fur Day kind of game?
Not really. Think of it more like a slasher video game starring a regular looking teddy bear that doesn’t fit in or accepted by his colorful Care Bear-seque peers and is encouraged to kill them all in the guise of quests by an unseen narrator that sounds like he is telling the events of a kids show like Thomas the Tank Engine. It’s actually hilarious and you can drive the other bears to the point of insanity that sometimes they kill themselves off and you get bonus points.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Yep Ninja'd

I've played twilight princess and seasons,

Portal 2?

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Not really. Think of it more like a slasher video game starring a regular looking teddy bear that doesn’t fit in or accepted by his colorful Care Bear-seque peers and is encouraged to kill them all in the guise of quests by an unseen narrator that sounds like he is telling the events of a kids show like Thomas the Tank Engine. It’s actually hilarious and you can drive the other bears to the point of insanity that sometimes they kill themselves off and you get bonus points.

So just like Conker's Bad Fur Day really. CBFD actually makes fun of cutesy 'kiddy' games like Banjo-Kazooie and Mario with its violence and adult humour, like South Park.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Nope.

Pokémon Platinum

Yes.

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker?

(I think a better question for this thread would be “Have you played this game?” rather than “Do you have this game?”)