• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do You Hold Grudges?

Do You Hold Grudges?

• Total voters

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
Self explanatory title is self explanatory.

Me, while I don't hold grudes against anyone since revenge is not a fun game to play(in my eyes). You?

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
If someone does something really awful to me, yes, I do.

Under normal circumstances? Definitely not. I'm way too much of a pushover to hold grudges. And if it's someone I care about, I can't hold a grudge at all. It's completely impossible.

Mankanshoku Mako

I hold grudges, but they all die out over time. Bullies I hated more than anything in the world in elementary school don't mean a thing to me now.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I try not to. There are certain people who are just dicks, but I just can't bring myself to hold grudges against people who've wronged me.

Final

I Submit to No One
If they've wronged me pretty badly then yep.

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~
I'm going to be honest, and say yes. :S

I try not to, really I do, but there are some people who have wronged me so badly that I don't think I will ever fully forgive them. I will note however that I do not brood on such grudges often.

ROFLMAO

It really depends on the circumstances. If I've been wronged badly by someone, then yes, I will hold a grudge and most likely seek revenge. But if it's something small like them taking taking a pen and not returning it or something, I really couldn't care less.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
It depends on the person.

I don't like to make a habit of it, but **** happens.

Loco4Treecko

But will it blend?
I'm a senior in high school, so considering that I'll never have to be around these people ever again, I'd say no.

If I were to hold a grudge against someone, that means that I am letting them live inside my mind, rent free.

Yep, nope.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Oh yes I do. I MIGHT forgive if it was just one negative event and they apologize. If not, they'll have a hell of a time

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
I'm not one to keep a grudge, so no. I will get revenge maybe the second it happens but that's not likely either.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I always hold grudges.