• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you keep the fact you like Pokemon to yourself?

des343

im 18 so i dont go around shouting it out....

but i only play the games and i enjoy playing the gmaes and if sum1 finds out then hell w/e i mean im more of a jock type than a nerd type....but ive always liked game and always will and to me pokemon is just a good rpg type game with many options to it so it doesnt get old very fast...well it does but u know

Desert Flower

Sandstorm Trainer
I'm 23 and love it to death. But my friends and family think I only play the games, and collect some of the toys (I'm a toy collector). They don't know I watch the anime, draw fanart, and am searching for a store that sells the manga. They know I like cute video games, and don't care if I play Pokemon along with Sonic and Harvest Moon. But I probably wouldn't be able to live it down if they knew how deep the fandom runs with me.

Sabriel

my best friends know, but its not like i go around screaming i love pokemon. usually i keep it to myself,but no one really cares much anyway.
pokemons been dead for a loooong time where i live.... the only reason i know bout the 4th gen pkmn is cuz of this site.

AngelLatias

+ L i g h t m a r e
At my old school, most of the kids figured out that I love pokeon when I brought my GBA SP on a field trip and I was playing Pokemon...At my new school, nobody knows yet since I don't talk to anyone and my "enemies" aren't there spreading rumors about me. ^^

ErinSnuggleChu!

Beginning Trainer
I hid it in middle school, and only like 4 people knew I liked it. But then when I was in high school, I basically completely stopped caring what people thought of me. So I wear Pokémon shirts and stuff all the time, I have a big stuffed Bulbasaur and a stuffed Chikorita, I've embroidered my own Chikorita patch, I play the games, I watch the movies... Blah blah blah. I don't think people should hide the things they like.

...You know, as long as they're healthy things. o_o;;;

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Nope, but I don't scream out that I like Pokemon to everyone I see. Most of my friends like Pokemon, and most people in my school play the games, so there's not reason to hide it.

BlazikenRocks

Main screen turn on!
most people at my skool think pokemon is gay. But me and the other people who still play pokemon talk about it all the time. And theres this one popular kid who talks about pokemon, but if anyone makes fun of him he killls them with a katana he bought on ebay.