• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you know any people that...

Do you know anyone above 15 who doesn't smoke, drink or use drugs?

• 1 or 2 people.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 3-5 people.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • more than 5 people.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I live this lifestyle myself.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I don't know anyone who lives this lifestyle.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal

Banned
Do you know any people above the age of 15 that don't smoke, do any sort of drugs, or drink alcohol? I am curious to see how many of you know others who choose this lifestyle. The reason I am making this poll- it's clear that in today's world, this is something that is actually very uncommon. (at least I believe so, and there are most likely studies that back it up). But I want to hear it from you guys.

Also if you are under 15 years old (for example you are like 9 years old) and you haven't done these things yet, please don't choose the option 'I live this lifestyle myself.' That option only applies if you are over 15 and live this lifestyle.

Last edited:

Covert Cactus

<--- Halloween shiny
I don't smoke, do drugs, but I do drink on occasion (no more than once a month) and it's been about a year since I was actually drunk. All of my friends do drink though. Drinking will always be prevalent in society and has been since alcohol was discovered. So what is the purpose of this poll? ;474;

Zibdas

not bad
I know only a select few that do this, so.

ZombifiedHorror1031

I've never done any of them. None of it has ever piqued my interest. I can think of more than five people who don't either. Probably know about the same amount that do partake as don't.

sweetie

lovely love
My *younger* cousins. They don't partake in smoking or drinking and are around 13-16 years of age and I'm 18. At least, that I know of. They're only starting high school after all..

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I think most people I know either do or did one of these at some point in their life, though my dad was only a very light drinker. My brother doesn't, and nor do a few people in college I know (to my knowledge). I don't, either. I guess the closest I've gotten to taking a drug is inhaling some second-hand smoke from marijuana. But that wasn't really intentional, either, and just tends to happen when your pot-smoking mother forgets to close the door to her room while smoking.

ebevan91

I don't do any of that stuff but I guarantee you I'll drink in the future.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Sorry, but after some discussion it's been decided topics like this aren't really suitable for this forum. Please make sure threads are more appropiate in future, or ask a mod first if unsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.