• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you know how to ride a bike?

Know how to ride a bike?

• Yes

Votes: 66 76.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • Used to but forgot.

Votes: 6 7.0%

• Total voters

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Yup, riding a bike. Probally one of most important skills you could ever know. How else would you get around during middle school years?? Walking? Pfft.

Yeah, I taught myself how to ride one when I was about 6 years old and used one yearly untill I turned 18.

Hmm, very good poll dude! Between you and me, no, l dont. Its embarrasing when l go out with my friends because they slowly ride their bikes, even though we have to walk halfway across town to the pizzeria.

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
I taught myself how to ride one when I was in 4th grade. I'm the only one of my brothers that can ride one. You can either say my dad's a shi*ty parent, or my brothers are incredibly lazy. In 7th and 8th grade, I rode all the time and all over town. Now I just use it to ride over to my friends house once in a while because it's faster than walking.

Profesco

gone gently
I taught myself how to ride one when I was in 4th grade. I'm the only one of my brothers that can ride one. You can either say my dad's a shi*ty parent, or my brothers are incredibly lazy. In 7th and 8th grade, I rode all the time and all over town. Now I just use it to ride over to my friends house once in a while because it's faster than walking.

Lol, l tried teaching myself, but my dad is one of those parents that yells at you if you mess up on something, arent they fun >.>

takbir10

Banned
very good poll
almost superior to mine about dating

kyogreblue3

take a byte
heck yah I know how to ride a bike. how can you NOT when you have a wicked awesome mountain bike?!?
although I quit riding it around when I was 7 or 8 because I was in a . . . let's say, really bad bike crash and I was covered in scratches and blood and . . . yeah. I eventually got back to riding it, though.

ZFXZFX

No, I don't. And I never have known, I never will know. It'd freak me out too.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
I used to ride a bike until about a month ago. I'm surprised I did not forget, thought it took me a while to get used to the riding at first.