• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you know how to ride a bike?

Know how to ride a bike?

• Yes

Votes: 66 76.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • Used to but forgot.

Votes: 6 7.0%

• Total voters

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
My middle name isn't 'I Know How To Ride a Bike' for nothing

Spookz

Lumos
I used to, but I was never very good at it, and now I've forgotten. Sometimes I wish I could since most of my friends ride their bikes around the city, maybe I'll try picking it up again.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Yes, its been my main mode of transportation over the years as my parents/guardian don't have a car. I've become very comfortable on a bike, having no reservations riding it on roads without bike paths next to all the moving/parked cars. I always have headphones in too. Pretty much im as comfortable on a bike as im am sitting in the backseat of a car. Ive ridden bikes enough to be able to comfortably ride a bike with no hands/whilst eating. None of these are achievements of any kind, its just the natural balance that comes with riding often. Point being if i get behind the wheel of a car(I am yet to do this), i will feel far more insecure than on a bike. Though since I moved house I don't use it much anymore as i catch a bus to school and walk to the shops. (they're closer than before.)

Some of the things may sound irresponsible, but they really have no bearing whatsoever on me riding.

Flame Mistress

Yes, but it's pretty useless since I only go to the local park about once in every month or two, and mi secondary school is a good 8 miles away from my house, and I have to go through the motorway to reach it.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I used to have a bike, which I hated. I never saw the appeal of bikes. I can ride in a (very wobbly) straight line, but when I try to turn corners I just fall off. So no, I cannot ride a bike.

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
I know how to ride a bike after my dad taught my how to on broken cracked ground
Oh i learn quick to avoid falling on that horrible ground lol but i never bother to learn any tricks won't risk breaking bones for that but at least i know how to ride with one hand and a few seconds without hands

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Yeah, I can ride them. When I was young though, two weird things happened:
1. When I was going fast on my driveway and tried to stop, I was flung over it and I went a few feet before making touch-down.
2. I was going too fast and ran right into the side of my house... BAM!

Anyone else have these happen to them?

ashhleeyy

εμπιστοσύνη
> tried when I was 8
> fell
> gave up
> taught myself at age 19
> still too scared to bike in the city

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
You never forget how!