• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you know people who like Pokemon, or are you the only one in your area?

bro

Cool story bro
I have quite many people in my area who like Pokemon. But I don't really like those people in general haha. Also my girlfriend is pretty big Pokemon fan, thanks to me. ;080;

GloomyHaruka

They/them
Well, I'd have to say, in real life, not so much.xD I sort of do, but sort of don't. They mostly just know it/like it from their childhoods. So they don't really play the games and 99% of the time, they have no idea what I'm talking about. They don't even know what shipping is!!D:
And there's this one girl who totally forces herself to pretend to know everything about Pokemon... Sort of sad actually.:/

But online? HELL YEAH. (Obviously)
Pfffft, most of my friends online all love Pokemon!xD Now, if only I could meet them!!

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I have one friend, but that's about it. Oh, and I have everyone on here.

Bariokie

rock dog
hmmm... My nefiew plays Pokemon :)

But since I am 13 years old and evryone in my class doesn't play pokemon since they were 7...
If I would say I still play pokemon I would die of shameness...(i guess is spelled it wrong xD)

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
People at college are starting to open themselves about liking Pokemon but they're not anywhere as knowledgeable as yours truly ;)

ForgottenPearl

I have one friend who has played the games, but he's not in my area very often.

NYwRiter94

I read on the first page that socially influential people would mock them for that, and it's the exact opposite for me. My friends who are the most socially influential (I'm a senior in high school) are the ones who are the biggest pokemon fans, which makes it pretty easy to talk about publicly.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I have been watching and playing Pokemon for 15 years. Both my younger brothers enjoy Pokemon. Borth my brothers are 15 and 9. I still have some friends outside of this site that enjoy Pokemon but many of them have grown out of it. I'll never grow out of Pokemon though.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Just my best friend but she doesn't play that much because she is really busy and she isn't in my area anymore since we moved last May D=

I had two friends that I always battled and traded with.. I also met someone in public with a DS and Pokemon game, which is how I got some trade only evolutions.

voninator

VONINATOR
I was just playing Pokémon Black 2 on my way to school on the bus and a girl sat down and we talked about Pokémon the whole way there. Should have gotten her number oh well haha

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Pokemon is still very much alive for my School actually. almost every Yu-gi-oh player i know plays pokemon casually, or competitively. we even have our own Pokemon club where we battle competitively and play the TCG. :D

wolfkill482

Wolfkill
Sadly, I was apart of a group of people that once played the games. Now that group is all but extinct. They were like me and grew up watching the original series in the 90's but then it dawned on them that it was just a game and stopped playing. Im the only one who has kept on playing and buying the games and watching the series. Im glad that im a pokemon fan, i'll never stop buying and playing the games.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one in my area. If I ever find some who do, It's usually very basic and introductory.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I just hung out with a bunch of friends, all at various stages of uni/post uni, and played some B2W2 entralink missions with them. =p

There were people in my high school who played Pokemon and certainly a good number to be found at my uni too.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I have about 2-3 friends nearby, and we enjoy the Entralink together as well. and I beat their arses in battles. lol

Ditto B1tch

My cousin was used to like Pokemon, not as much as me, and nowadays he don't even interest to know about the new starters of each generation.