• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you like Dawn's Piplup?

Do you like Piplup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I used to like it in the games, but the anime then made me hate it completely.....Stupid Dawn and her stupid Hitplup....

ForteAnly

In game not a problem but in the anime it's completly annoying.

Kataphrut

I love piplup of any shape, size, sex, color, race and everything

Bolded part made me lol. Seriously, what other kind of race would it be?

I used to like it in the games, but the anime then made me hate it completely.....Stupid Dawn and her stupid Hitplup....

Uh...not to sound like a nerd or anything, but you kinda mispelled Piplup.

Dattebayo

Banned
Bolded part made me lol. Seriously, what other kind of race would it be?

I think it could be a penguin race.

Uh...not to sound like a nerd or anything, but you kinda mispelled Piplup.

He misspelled it on purposed, that's Piplup's new nickname.

Wow, 101 people really like Piplup. Just goes to show you the people complaining are in the minority.
101? This is madness!

latios reborn

It's a species not a race of Penguins...

And really calling Piplup "hitlup" is kinda stupid.

piplup911

Piplup is cool
since they put hoenn pokemon in kanto during Battle FRontier, he might be kantoean, jhotoean, hoennan, or sinnohean

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
I've always loved the little penguin. More in the beginning, anyways. Now... I still love Pochama, but it seems like it's trying too hard to dethrone Pikachu's position as the anime's mascot, or something.

NovaNight

Eternally Eternity
I like Piplup, and Dawn's Piplup. It has personality, battle potenail and stays outside of the Poké ball.We don`t need insults, just saying ``No I don`t like it`` and a approprate reason is enough.

Chimchartrainer07

Question, do some of you hate Piplup in general or just Dawn's Piplup?

Do you like the actual Pokemon in the games or whatever?

I hate dawn's piplup it annoys me to the point where I want to punch my granny in the face. Ok that was a bit of an exaggeration even for me but man ihate her piplup!

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Because it's one of the only Pokemon to have an actual personality compared to drones like Foretos? Seriously, I find it amusing rather than annoying.

piplup911

Piplup is cool
they just want attention from us fanboys and us to yell at them, and i do, because its fun.

and besides, piplup fans are winning in the poll, making us superior in this thread

poke'master

piplup as a pokemon is awsome. but definatly annoying how it overshadows that tanky *** buizel and is slowing taking the show. I guess pokemon are ruining piplup like they ruined wobbuffet.

i dont really like Dawn's Piplup, i think its quite annoying -_-
nor do i like piplups. but i really like prinplup and empoleon.
of course i loved it when i saw both pikachu and piplup appeared in lost xP (even though the timing of the show is supposed to be in 2005 xD) then they showed piplup doll on it :F

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I don't see what's the problem. Piplup is like pikachu. it's always out of it's pokeball but Pikachu seems more like it's not there because of it taking the extra attention. But I guess it's kind of interesting having another pokemon out instead of pikachu all the time. I really don't give a damn cause I'll just act like its not really there after a while.

Gibbis

Read it,READ IT!
I suspect that dawns piplup is the same critter as the one that appears in brawl due to the idea that brawl's pokemon seem to be aiming from the show rather than the games due to the fact that the pokemon say their own names a lot and Rayquazea roars and bellows instead of the whine that he has in the games.

In brawl puplip does surf which drags you with it off the edge of the stage to your with it, it even says its name before it drags you to your death and it sounds the same as dawn's prevlup.

Status
Not open for further replies.