• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you like/love any characters like they were real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Yes, here's my question... are there any characters in either the games/animé/mangá that you like so much, it's much akin to what you'd do if they were real?

Before my response, I have a few notes to make.

1-DON'T spam. By this, I mean doing what the idiots at the 'Attracted to pokemon?' thread are doing. Unless stated, those people here ARE serious about what they say.
2-DON'T say we're stupid, weird, or what-not. We know that already, we don't need you guys pushing it on us.

And finally... read this post.

So, my answer is... yes.

Yes, I love an imaginary character with the same strength as I would love a real person.

Who? Jasmine.

It's not just a 'like' or a 'fancy' like it is with some. It's deep and passionate. If I see sad pics of her, I feel sad... if I see happy pics of her, I feel happy... and if I see pics of her that portray her incorrectly, I get ******.

In fact, if I see her portrayed incorrectly anywhere, I get ******. Pretty much any ship I'd support involving her would require A LOT of explaining. Shoujo-ai ships are off-limits - I can't see them happening with her. If I see the words 'yuri' and 'Jasmine' in the same phrase, meaning her, it's not pretty.

And yet, unlike what you'd see in other situations, I don't self-insert myself and become a Stu. In fact, while in most fics I write involving a relationship between a character and Jasmine they can get to the 'friendship' stage, I don't need to have her loving him to think it's good. As long as she is happy, the character is happy - and if she wants a relationship... that's fine, but not fully required as it could be. I don't write or care about writing lemons with her. I respect her and her wishes according to my imagination... and that is 'truer', to me, than writing a thousand self-insert/Jasmine fics with happy smutty endings.

So... there you go - the heights of my care. What about you?

I love Cassidy, and with the same strength as I would love a real girl.
I don't care it's weird, I have autism and people find that weird already.
So I don't mind that they know that I like/love anime girls.

Canon_Fan

Beginning Trainer
Man I love Haruno Sakura from Naruto. And every night I wish she was real. But I know she never will be... Makes me kinda psycho...

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Drewwwwwwww *Drools*

I dunno, I love Drew with uber passion, but IRL, I'm not sure. I mean, sure I talk my mom and her boyfriend's heads off about how hot he is and how I love him, I do wish he was real, of course, but maybe I'll make my pair die his hair green ^^

Angelic Elf Ivy

Too many to call myself sane. Oo;
A few would be: James, Gary, Drew, ect, ect.
Many of them are from other animes though.
Heh heh, yeah. I have no life. ;_;

Seijiro Mafuné said:
So, my answer is... yes.

Yes, I love an imaginary character with the same strength as I would love a real person.

Who? Jasmine.
*Bows* I'd quote the rest, but it's not needed. That was beautiful, and I feel the exact same way.

There's a character I love above everything in this Universe. Ever since I battled her in Gold and got my nasty *** handed to me thoroughly and skillfully, I fell in love. She captivated me with her girly, easygoing, whiney and yet strong attitude. The only girl for me: Whitney.

There's not much else I can say. I just love her. In an awfully passionate way. I know how she is and I've got very strong ideas about her real self. She's just perfect, what with her rather annoying, yet controlled attitude. Shows she's awfully feeling-driven, as am I. And she's downright hott in every way. However, that's just a factor, and not the strongest one.

My favorite part is that, behind that immaturity and cheerfulness, hides a hugely strong will and outstanding skill. And I also understand her feelings at full. Much like Seijiro, I don't involve myself with her just for the heck of it. As certain Fic shows, I know fully what she wants, and to be honest, I'd leave her if she wanted to, for her happiness is everything for me. When I think of her, my heart and soul meld, just to tell how I feel about her.

I could go on and on, but I'll stop. Fact stands that Whitney is the person I love the most. Today and until I die. And even after that, if there's anything else. She makes life worth living... <3

Hoshi no Kabii

Canon_Fan said:
Man I love Haruno Sakura from Naruto. And every night I wish she was real. But I know she never will be... Makes me kinda psycho...
Back off, buddy! >=0

Pokemon characters? No.

Sakura? Yes.

Edit: I'm suprised we don't have an "Attracted to anime characters?" thread. Or do we? I don't think we do.

Last edited:

PDL

disenchanted
well, too be kinda honest, I'm not sure if there are many human characters I'd say I'm passionite about...

I admit that alot of them are quite attractive, but there are few human characters that I'm particularly interested in, the most would probably one I made up named "Nicola". Who I've been told looks alot like Jasmine.

[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/Pufflizard/nicola_finalcopy.gif[/IMG139]

I would also be a huge fan of Nurse Joy, but due to the nature of there being so many of them, it kinda saves me the time of devoting to just one of them. I can't really explain it.

I'm also beginning to develop a crush on Lucy Fleetfoot from Pokemon Trozei, for two reasons:

1. compared to other human characters from other games, she's highly ignored and on the verge of drifting into obscurity. Which is kind of a shame since she's rather attractive. Plus I love the art style of the game, even though most people claim it's ugly because it's not done by Ken Sugimori.

2. her name's quite... interesting to me. ;)

However, I'm not exactly the most passionate person on the forums, so you won't see me ranting on how incredible said fictional characters are or even making a banner deicated to them.

Last edited:

Blueysicle

Master Procratinator
*pokes sig* Who else? :p

Eldes... *drools* Yeah, I have a crush on him. Obviously, one reason I love him is because he's so damn hot. X3

Secondly, I love his character. He's cool, calm, and isn't really all that evil. He's just so nice to Michael in XD and the fact that he practically saves his life adds on to his personality.

And of course, I can't forget Ardos. He's pretty much everything that Eldes is, except nice. Ardos, in my opinion, is an awesome villian. I don't think I've ever seen a Pokemon villian as evil as he is. He doesn't give up, he doesn't feel the least bit sorry for what he's done and he has no problem sacrificing dozens of lives just to get rid of one person. And of course, he's hot.

I also seem to like Trudly and Folly (y'know, Miror B.'s minions) for some odd reason. I wouldn't exactly describe them as "hot", but they still rock either way. Yet, they're always overshadowed by more popular and better-looking characters (Ardos and Eldes), which makes me sad. :(

Claydol

Claydol
I'm with Seijiro on this one. I love Jasmine alot aswell but not quite to the extent he does (very close though), and I act the same he does with her. She's just a perfect girl and I'd be extremely happy if I ever met someone like her in real life, but it's abit of a stretch for most girls these days. :(

I would say more, but Seijiro has pretty much written it out for me.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
*bonks Claydol lightly* Now, now, do you have anybody ELSE that you like much?

[SPOIL]*teeth clenched* It's just that I'm really possessive about that...[/SPOIL]

As for UnforgivingSuicide... please refrain from posting if the only thing you're gonna post is a quote, okay? If you want to complain, do so with SENSE.

Although you shouldn't complain, period.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Brawly and Todd, of course. And I'm fairly sure I'm the only one who does 8D

As for non-Pokemon, Joly, Feuilly and Combeferre from Les Miserables. Seriously, I've got like a ****in' shrine. And I'd hit it like a fist of an angry god.

Pokemaníaco Desesperado

Normal Coordinator
Not now, but I used to. Sometimes with Erika, some others with Jasmine, or Karen, or Raburina. Those times I got really obsessed, wanting to see them, wanting to hug 'em, wanting to give everything to and for them. Just one each time, of course.
Anyways, it isn't happening right now with a pokémon character (now, I'm with Mutio, from another anime), sometimes I'm not obsessed with anybody, but they may return anytime. Even a small pic can make it.

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
But seriously, if the Bible was a manga, you know some of you more perverted guys would want to be all up ons Jesus. :p

I'll admit that this isn't as bad as the "attracted to Pokemon" thread, but I still think that a lot of this stuff is done for attention. There's a difference between having a little crush on May or Misty or whoever and be like, "OMG! Secks now plz! lol Shes t3h only girl I'll eva love!" ._.;

Status
Not open for further replies.