• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you like/love any characters like they were real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
Not sure. I like htere looks, but in my opinion, it's not healthy. So I guess not.

Pokemon4Ever

Innocent Bystander
I think the game heroes should be real. Red, blue, Ruby, Sapphire, Wes, Rui, Michael, Gold, Crystal, Diamond, Pearl and the Ranger heroes. I just like the game heroes, and it would be cool to see them as trainers if pokemon were real.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Sort of =/= this thread :<

The threads should be separate to try to keep out the stupid 'may lol' and 'ash lol' retards :<

hIrAm

Well, May, actually. Not because of the "mays hawt lol" .. but, I can see myself dating her, and having a family with her for sure. I'd replace Drew. :\

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Dragon Champion... *cracks knuckles, before raising a curtain* CURTAIN BATTLE! *insert battle where I beat him up, all hidden by the curtain, before the curtain disappears and I stand victorius* This is only because you wrote that down. Please don't write posts like that anymore where I can see them, okay? It's just jealousy talking, that's all.

Sapphire Skitty: This thread is more awesomer and the two of them talk about two different things.

This one: you talk about how you care about someone who is not real.
That one: you talk about how you'd want to go on a date with someone who is not real.

By the way, too bad that couldn't happen with me, since I'd probably get a heart attack if I ever met Jasmine and die happily.

Stephy

candies!!!11
Shuu...............

He's teh pwnest, ever! =O And if anyone disagrees with me, I'll cut off their head. xP Nah kidding. If he was IRL, I would stalk him forever. :D

~Cecilia~

Irene

Rather bizarre
I do.

likeOMGthisissowrong D:

(... well, I have THIS as well...
but it's not the first time I like two characters, so meh... )

And before anyone starts whining with the "OMGWTFBBQgetalife!" thing... I am 20, I do have many friends in real life, a sweet boyfriend that knows about my obsession (and has nothing against it) and I'm overall happy with my life thank you :3

Last edited:

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
Irene said:
I do.

likeOMGthisissowrong D:

(... well, I have THIS as well...
but it's not the first time I like two characters, so meh... )

And before anyone starts whining with the "OMGWTFBBQgetalife!" thing... I am 20, I do have many friends in real life, a sweet boyfriend that knows about my obsession (and has nothing against it) and I'm overall happy with my life thank you :3
No one will flame you here. However, if you want to be flamed at, I suggest the attracted to Pokemon thread. It's getting nasty over there, just as I predicted.

Chelc

Sugio, Noland's apprentice. ♥

Not just because he's hot :p, but from what you get from the Battle Factory episodes, he's very determined to reach his goal of becoming a BF brain someday, so you can tell he's a hardworker, and will do anything to accomplish his goal. He's really smart and knows his stuff, and seems to be really nice to everyone, even people he doesn't know very well [letting May's Munchlax have some pokeblock, without knowing how much it really eats XD]. Sugio's an awesome ref as well :D, and...yeah. You don't get much from those episodes sadly, since he's not really *that* important in the episode >>; [but to me, he was. I would've LOVED to see more on what he does as Noland's apprentice and how close he actually was to becoming a BF brain].

So...from what I can tell/see, I'd definitely go for him IRL~ <3

The Evil Angel Of Darkness

Master Ice Trainer
ProtoManEXE88 said:
Lacus and Cagalli from Gundam SEED. I'm not obsessed like you all but... yeah.
From Gundam Seed or Gundam Seed Destiny thats who most people like but I don't realy like them.For me they are just friends.I like Stellar from Seed Destiny and May and Beonca from Pokemon Heros.I also like Lydia from Pokemon Emerald.She is on Route 117.Umm thats all for now

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Chelc said:
Sugio, Noland's apprentice. ♥

Not just because he's hot :p, but from what you get from the Battle Factory episodes, he's very determined to reach his goal of becoming a BF brain someday, so you can tell he's a hardworker, and will do anything to accomplish his goal. He's really smart and knows his stuff, and seems to be really nice to everyone, even people he doesn't know very well [letting May's Munchlax have some pokeblock, without knowing how much it really eats XD]. Sugio's an awesome ref as well :D, and...yeah. You don't get much from those episodes sadly, since he's not really *that* important in the episode >>; [but to me, he was. I would've LOVED to see more on what he does as Noland's apprentice and how close he actually was to becoming a BF brain].

So...from what I can tell/see, I'd definitely go for him IRL~ <3

FINALLY someone who thinks the way I do about very minor characters. And for that, I will make another addition to my list.

Caden.

He's so unimportant that I had to GIVE him a name. >__> Allow me to show a picture.

[IMG139]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c19/JolyxFeuilly/CADEEEENNN.jpg[/IMG139]

Caden. He's Brawly's judge in the first Gym Battle ep. I know he barely had screentime, but GAH. So hot, and he's most likely similar to Brawly. Surfer accent + being Brawly's judge = similar? Sooo.....X33 Ja. And he's pretty and I'm his only true fangirl. XD

Charizard_Fire_God

*tiwts widdw head*
Lol, tch, I'd definately have tha hots for Flannery, Liza, Jasmine, Claire, Winona, and May. And if I had tha chance... hehehe, you know. X3

As for non-pokemon characters, probably more which I can't recall right now, but I know I've got tha hots for Sango and Inuyasha(yesh, I'm bi o.=.o). ^.====.^

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
*punches Charizard_Fire_God* No. Talking. Sexually. About. Her. Goit?

Ahem, that was my 'overprotective and jealous' mode. Ignore if else.

Too bad I'm hopelessly devoted to a single female from Pokémon...

Irene

Rather bizarre
may lover said:
No one will flame you here. However, if you want to be flamed at, I suggest the attracted to Pokemon thread. It's getting nasty over there, just as I predicted.

Eh. Been there, read something, and decided not to post anything. As I always say, as long as one doesn't do bad thing in real life, fantasies can be about ANYTHING. But ... this is slightly OT here.

I wonder how many of the people posting here really care about the characters they "love". I know for sure some does, but some other ones only sound like "sex hungry" looking for hotties in anime. I know almost every one of us has dreamt at least ones about something "more" than just a hug from the loved anime/game person, but I think that is not the important point..

I personally feel really bad for the simple fact I like two characters so much. I feel it's unfair towards them... I'd prefer liking only one, but it's almost like my heart can't "decide"... :/

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Eh, better that you accept that like them than if you keep saying that liking them in such a manner is not 'proper' et al.

Also... as much as it may find weird, try to think of it in this manner: in your mind, what do you think they expect of you? Do you think they would be happy knowing the situation wouldn't be nice? Or do you think they (and you)'d go through with any hardships so that you all are happy?

...man, I'm too much of a romantic, it's not funny.

Astinus

Well, no one has mentioned the name of the one that I love. Good, or else I would have to go postal.

Harrison is the one that I love. There was just something about him that drew me to him. After only a second looking at him, I was smitten. He's just everything that I am looking for in the man that I would want to spend the rest of my life with. His gentle, caring personality is actually the main reason why I love him so.

If I ever watch an episode of him, I get the nervous shakes. My hands start trembling. (In fact, right now, it's rather hard for me to type this.)

I would go to the ends of the earth for him. I would leave him if it meant that he would be happier.

I think in my mind that he would never leave me in a time of need. I would never abandon him.

As for any other characters? Yes. One from a book. But I don't want to get into that right now. *scurries off*

OverClockedZero

No effin you, Kirby
Casey. Reasons not said yet because I'm not in the mood to type a hell of a lot of words. Remember, anything said about her, I'm onto you with butter-- I'm onto you with a rail gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.