• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you like/love any characters like they were real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Er, this isn't for people you find hot, it's characters you either like so much that you wish they were real or you love so much like they were real.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
You know guys, it's not that hard a concept to understand. If it's simply infatuation, don't post. If you love them as though they were real, post.

It's that simple. :/

Overgrowth

Grass User
There Cartoon Character its kinda creepy that you love them. I like Dawn but to say i love her is just pushing it onto the creep-o-scale! and it a 10!

Last edited:

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
There Cartoon Character its kinda creppy the you love them. I like Dawn but to say i love your is lust pushing it onto the creep-o-scale and it a 10!

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ****ING READ ANYMORE

This is not a topic for your ****ing opinion on the matter. Not to mention if you're gonna insult someone, learn how to ****ing spell first.

moron.

Maybe I think YOU'RE creepy for liking grass Pokemon :0 Would you like it if I called you creepy for liking grass Pokemon? And even then, I'm sure you don't value them more than life itself the way we do.

Thinking before you type is a wonderful concept, you should try it.

And bring a spelling dictionary with you too.

Irene

Rather bizarre
So, I come back here. Loser, frustrated, acid in my mouth, and fresh wounds still bleeding.

... okay, end to the dramatic entry. What's going on here? except for spammers and... the usual drama of course.

I am not going to comment on everything written here after I left... but if you have a specific thing to ask/tell me, just do so! :3
(you may wonder why I decided to come back, in the first place... well, I will probably tell later if anyone asks)

Anyway, one thing needs to be said: thanks guys for keeping a thread like this alive. I just couldn't stand anymore the Shinji club I were in. TOO. DAMN. SHIPPING. POSTS. And God only knows how much I can't stand shippings. SPECIALLY Ikari. Coma comes close though. It was funny at the beginning, but seeing that in EVERY SINGLE POST? Ugh. I felt bad everytime, I just had to cut off with it. So, here I am.

Random fact happened to me during this period:
I had one of the most vivid dreams of my life involving Shinji. I can't go into details really... but I've felt a wonderful sensation the following days, I STILL feel agitated if I think about it... I had never felt this way.

What is it that you like or love so much on your favorite character?
Jindai/Brandon: I guess I've always been fascinated by him because of his stance. I just couldn't stop staring at his eyes, even if my main thought was "God, he's UGLY and OLD". I started making up a backstory/attitude for him, and when I saw him in the anime, I was so happy to see that he was portrayed EXACTLY as I had thought. So I can say I read into his mind XD
I am fascinated by archeology and would love a strong man to be near me... that's why I like, I suppose (I do have a real man near me, but he's just not quite like him XD <3 I love you Aledon, even if you're not the manliest of men).

Shinji/Paul: Now this is the hard question. I still have not understood the reason of it. I fu****g HATE him.
He's so cold and heartless.
He can be so annoying towards the main other characters...
He... has that wonderful voice that struck hard in my heart, leaving a wound that will not go away so easily. His eyes are magnetic, I feel my breath going harder if I just try to look at him. This may not explain why I love him, but only what I find attractive... so it's kind of off topic. But seriously, I haven't understood the reason of my love yet...

...from other fandoms?
Phoenix Wright: yes, Nick! I love Phoenix, not as much as I love Jindai or Shinji but it's a cute, sweet form of love that makes me feel warm inside. I didn't like him before playing the games: I didn't dig his physical appearance (wide shoulders? eww) and I thought he would have been a bishonen/empty character type. Oh, I was wrong. I loved reading through his mind in the two PW games, and he is so funny yet caring I'd seriously wish he was real. I repeat, not as strong as my other loves, but he has a special place in my heart :)
Trivia: I call him with the US name because I'm more used to it XD Also I love calling him Nick instead of Naruhodo... XD

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
So, I come back here. Loser, frustrated, acid in my mouth, and fresh wounds still bleeding.

... okay, end to the dramatic entry. What's going on here? except for spammers and... the usual drama of course.

I am not going to comment on everything written here after I left... but if you have a specific thing to ask/tell me, just do so! :3
(you may wonder why I decided to come back, in the first place... well, I will probably tell later if anyone asks)

Anyway, one thing needs to be said: thanks guys for keeping a thread like this alive. I just couldn't stand anymore the Shinji club I were in. TOO. DAMN. SHIPPING. POSTS. And God only knows how much I can't stand shippings. SPECIALLY Ikari. Coma comes close though. It was funny at the beginning, but seeing that in EVERY SINGLE POST? Ugh. I felt bad everytime, I just had to cut off with it. So, here I am.

Random fact happened to me during this period:
I had one of the most vivid dreams of my life involving Shinji. I can't go into details really... but I've felt a wonderful sensation the following days, I STILL feel agitated if I think about it... I had never felt this way.

What is it that you like or love so much on your favorite character?
Jindai/Brandon: I guess I've always been fascinated by him because of his stance. I just couldn't stop staring at his eyes, even if my main thought was "God, he's UGLY and OLD". I started making up a backstory/attitude for him, and when I saw him in the anime, I was so happy to see that he was portrayed EXACTLY as I had thought. So I can say I read into his mind XD
I am fascinated by archeology and would love a strong man to be near me... that's why I like, I suppose (I do have a real man near me, but he's just not quite like him XD <3 I love you Aledon, even if you're not the manliest of men).

Shinji/Paul: Now this is the hard question. I still have not understood the reason of it. I fu****g HATE him.
He's so cold and heartless.
He can be so annoying towards the main other characters...
He... has that wonderful voice that struck hard in my heart, leaving a wound that will not go away so easily. His eyes are magnetic, I feel my breath going harder if I just try to look at him. This may not explain why I love him, but only what I find attractive... so it's kind of off topic. But seriously, I haven't understood the reason of my love yet...

...from other fandoms?
Phoenix Wright: yes, Nick! I love Phoenix, not as much as I love Jindai or Shinji but it's a cute, sweet form of love that makes me feel warm inside. I didn't like him before playing the games: I didn't dig his physical appearance (wide shoulders? eww) and I thought he would have been a bishonen/empty character type. Oh, I was wrong. I loved reading through his mind in the two PW games, and he is so funny yet caring I'd seriously wish he was real. I repeat, not as strong as my other loves, but he has a special place in my heart :)
Trivia: I call him with the US name because I'm more used to it XD Also I love calling him Nick instead of Naruhodo... XD

Don't worry, not everyone knows exactly why they fall in love with someone. I mean look at how I was (and still am) with Xaldin. His muttonchops scare the crap out of me and his eyes are like O__O but even so, I love him :c

And he doesn't claim I don't consider his feelings, like a certain Alexa I was engaged to :D

Crystal Clair

We could have a split where there's discussion of the Shinji ships in a separate thread other than Ikari and Coma, and make the Shinji club 100% free of Shinji shipping.
Or you could make it real easy and just ask to have less shipping talk.

I'm also sorry that I'm such a big ComaShipper. It's just that the idea of a cold boy having a certain soft thing about him (he aint all big and muscular) and how Ash seems so friendly about him, it just makes me think what could possibly be happening in their minds. Other than that, I will ALWAYS have me before Ash when it comes to Shinji.
I'm really gonna miss you at the club.
I hope you stop by though

Wow, I had two similar dreams. One made me wake up crying because I felt as if I were in love with him and that he was there.

Why do I like Shinji:

First of all, I love his hair. It looks so soft and so long, yet it isn't too long. But I think Shinji's eyes are magical.
There's more than that.
He seems deeper than so many Pokemon characters. And something about his strength; how he moved through those trees in the forest of hesitation. I really love him because he seems so strong and heroic.

I'd like to go with him through the Forest of hesitation, just the two of us. One time I wrote a fanfic on it too. But for some reason, it's more than that that can be described in literature.

Shinji is alive and truly living, I can feel it.
People at the IRC channel I go to laugh at me and the webmaster of the site (SerebiiJoe) tells me I need to see a shrink, but I ignore them because they don't think of Shinji the way I do.
It's hard too, to see someone bash Shinji. It hurts me deep inside because I don't want Shinji to get hurt too
;_;

Irene

Rather bizarre
Don't worry, not everyone knows exactly why they fall in love with someone. I mean look at how I was (and still am) with Xaldin. His muttonchops scare the crap out of me and his eyes are like O__O but even so, I love him :c

And he doesn't claim I don't consider his feelings, like a certain Alexa I was engaged to :D
True words, most of the times love is not even rational XD It's also great to be able to accept our boy/girlfriends' negative sides, or at least the sides other people would think are negative... for us, instead, they sometimes become what makes our mate so special to our eyes :3

We could have a split where there's discussion of the Shinji ships in a separate thread other than Ikari and Coma, and make the Shinji club 100% free of Shinji shipping.
Or you could make it real easy and just ask to have less shipping talk.
Majority of people in the club love at least one of these two ships, you included. I had said many times that the club would have been better with no ship talk at all (I mean, SPPf HAS a Shipping section for this reason!) but since these words were never taken too seriously, I just left.
I also don't like to see people talking about how HOT AND SEXY he is, because I find it a really lame reason for liking a character. Of course, when one also loves other things, it's okay, but only physical appearance appreciation is a no-no with me. Luckily, I didn't see much of this in the club, but it still annoyed me. I will just stay here, if anyone wants to see my Shinji pictures that I draw, they can just visit my site :/
I'm also sorry that I'm such a big ComaShipper. It's just that the idea of a cold boy having a certain soft thing about him (he aint all big and muscular) and how Ash seems so friendly about him, it just makes me think what could possibly be happening in their minds. Other than that, I will ALWAYS have me before Ash when it comes to Shinji.
You don't have to say sorry. NEVER say sorry for something you like. It's not that one can like something ON PURPOSE, one likes something just because... it's like that. Sorry if this sounds confusing XD You have all the rights to like and talk about ComaShipping, after all I sometimes do crack pairings with the ones I like (example Datsura and Jindai... or in older times, Homura and Matsubusa), I never take them seriously though, I am aware they are just mere eye-candy... and nothing more.
Just like you, I prefer picturing myself with these boys.
Wow, I had two similar dreams. One made me wake up crying because I felt as if I were in love with him and that he was there.
I know how that feels... when reams are so real, and you have such vivid remembrance of them... you just feel bad when you wake up. I didn't cry, but I felt like a terrible pain in my lungs/heart area for almost two days after the dream... I think my heartbeat had never been so strong because of just a DREAM.
People at the IRC channel I go to laugh at me and the webmaster of the site (SerebiiJoe) tells me I need to see a shrink, but I ignore them because they don't think of Shinji the way I do.

Hint: don't talk about this subject to not sensitive people. Sadly, as we have noticed here, most people just don't give a f**k about about our true feelings, think we are stupid, that we have no life, that we should love someone else, etc.
I personally don't believe in God, but I respect people who do, unless they want to force ME to believe in Him. I don't want to compare God with Shinji or whoever, but there's something similar in these two feelings, we have faith, we love Someone we can't really reach or see, but that we always feel in our heart, that we pray to, that we'd want to be with us forever... It's a wonderful thing, and I don't see why one should try to force us not to think about them. It's considered cruel to force a person to change their religious believes, so why should forcing us to forget our loves be right???
It's hard too, to see someone bash Shinji. It hurts me deep inside because I don't want Shinji to get hurt too
;_;
This reminds me of a thing happened to me a couple days ago. A so called friend of mine made a journal in wish he bashed Shinji, desired him to have his a** wiped out in a battle, and so on, because he loves Torterra, and don't want to see his least favorite character mistreat one. He also hates Electivire and the thought of Shinji having one drives him even more mad. But the funniest (worst) thing is that at the beginning of his journal entry he wrote "sorry Irene, I know he has a special place in your heart and such..."... then why do you write such things?

Most people hate Shinji anyway, and I personally feel that my hate for him is only surpassed by my love. Opposite feelings are turning out to be the strongest ones I can ever feel... >.>

Last edited:

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
The only shipping I really really like with Vexen is with Marluxia >__> Then again, I got stamped as Marluxia at the Org XIII rating community on LJ, so...maybe it's a subconscious thing?

But I've seen people pair him with like....Saix. And like...Larxene. And it makes me throw up a little in my mouth. :/

Almost more than the thought of Axel 8D

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Well, I think I get the pain... though not exactly that. (But then again... not a good topic for me.)

Nice seeing you again, Irene... pity I missed you. Then again, I don't know if I have anything to talk about, regarding this... oh well.

So... does anyone else have a topic?

pikablue

ooh, pretty colors!
I'm not sure if this has been done yet, but Why do you like the character(s) you do?
I Like Dawn because
1.She's nice
2. She's spirited and never gives up
3.she has a good sense of fashion
4.She's cool and pretty(Blue hair, beautiful eyes)
5. She's hot(YES I read the second post on the page, but It's just one of the reasons I like her)

Overgrowth

Grass User
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ****ING READ ANYMORE

This is not a topic for your ****ing opinion on the matter. Not to mention if you're gonna insult someone, learn how to ****ing spell first.

moron.

Maybe I think YOU'RE creepy for liking grass Pokemon :0 Would you like it if I called you creepy for liking grass Pokemon? And even then, I'm sure you don't value them more than life itself the way we do.

Thinking before you type is a wonderful concept, you should try it.

And bring a spelling dictionary with you too.

Well they are nothing but Cartoon Character. Who could love them. Like understandable, but love is just creepy. O and i do like garss pokemon, LIKE, not love. Most People do have a favorite tpye or favorite pokemon. But to say love is weird. I mean do you have a shrine to Misty in your closet. You need to come out of the closet.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Overgrowth, get lost. Nobody here who is serious cares about what you keep ranting about.

pikablue, yes, it's been done quite a while already. But still, nice of you to share it with us. Anyone else?

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Well they are nothing but Cartoon Character. Who could love them. Like understandable, but love is just creepy. O and i do like garss pokemon, LIKE, not love. Most People do have a favorite tpye or favorite pokemon. But to say love is weird. I mean do you have a shrine to Misty in your closet. You need to come out of the closet.

And where have you been, child? I'm already out of the closet :D

Okay, number one. Learn how to ****ing spell. No one's ever gonna take you seriously when you can't even speak proper ****ing english.

Number two, read the ****ing rules of the forums and the goddamn thread. Even four year olds could probably understand it better than you.

Number three, no one, and I mean NO ONE calls Vexen just a character around me. Would you like it if I said your mother should die in a fiery crash? Or that your future girlfriend or whatever should die in childbirth or get raped by a fat old man? Yeah, it's like saying something like THAT to me. CLEARLY you don't know what having feelings of love are like, so you can just **** off now kthnx. I would die in a SECOND for Vexen, and if you don't like it you can just get the **** out of our thread because what you are doing is considered spam and can be reported...as I will be doing in a matter of moments. :)

Go back to jacking off over Lindsay Lohan or something you irritating little heartless.

oh wait I'm sorry, heartless are actually cute. You're just dumb :(

Overgrowth

Grass User
And where have you been, child? I'm already out of the closet :D

Okay, number one. Learn how to ****ing spell. No one's ever gonna take you seriously when you can't even speak proper ****ing english.

Number two, read the ****ing rules of the forums and the goddamn thread. Even four year olds could probably understand it better than you.

Number three, no one, and I mean NO ONE calls Vexen just a character around me. Would you like it if I said your mother should die in a fiery crash? Or that your future girlfriend or whatever should die in childbirth or get raped by a fat old man? Yeah, it's like saying something like THAT to me. CLEARLY you don't know what having feelings of love are like, so you can just **** off now kthnx. I would die in a SECOND for Vexen, and if you don't like it you can just get the **** out of our thread because what you are doing is considered spam and can be reported...as I will be doing in a matter of moments. :)

Go back to jacking off over Lindsay Lohan or something you irritating little heartless.

oh wait I'm sorry, heartless are actually cute. You're just dumb :(

Did I hurt your feelings? Well I am just so sorry, I should really watch what I type, and I mean what was I thinking, expressing my opinion. I shouldn't have dared to do such a thing if it might harm somebody and especially if it might harm a soulless loser like people who fantasize about cartoon characters.
O wait that’s right, I DON'T CARE!!! O come on, can't you take a joke. I would hate to see your fit if someone really did insult you. You are pathetic if you can't even take a little joke.
And what you said about my girlfriend, you said you would rape her. And just in case you can't understand an insult, you the fat old man.
And before I go I want to say one more thing. GET A LIFE!
(P.S. I spell checked it so you wouldn't B**** about it and it's spelling and grammar is correct.)
And I really don't care if you "Report Me". Go ahead and do it.

Ho-oh Master

Did I hurt your feelings? Well I am just so sorry, I should really watch what I type, and I mean what was I thinking, expressing my opinion. I shouldn't have dared to do such a thing if it might harm somebody and especially if it might harm a soulless loser like people who fantasize about cartoon characters.
O wait that’s right, I DON'T CARE!!! O come on, can't you take a joke. I would hate to see your fit if someone really did insult you. You are pathetic if you can't even take a little joke.
And what you said about my girlfriend, you said you would rape her. And just in case you can't understand an insult, you the fat old man.
And before I go I want to say one more thing. GET A LIFE!
(P.S. I spell checked it so you wouldn't B**** about it and it's spelling and grammar is correct.)
And I really don't care if you "Report Me". Go ahead and do it.

Lolwut? This post is like amature porn for your eyes, it sucks but you can't look away and can't help but lol :(
Your opinion is void as no one cares.

I like a few people but I'm not attracted to them as with people IRL. I have a few people I like but I prefer not to say in public :p

Normalize

Lolwut? This post is like amature porn for your eyes, it sucks but you can't look away and can't help but lol :(
Your opinion is void as no one cares.

I like a few people but I'm not attracted to them as with people IRL. I have a few people I like but I prefer not to say in public :p

Ewe he doesn't need a porn, he has a girlfriend, Me. Se he can go out a get one, because he isn't a sick pervert that sits in his basement all day and jacks off to pictures of "Lindsey Lohan". He has a real life, he actually thinks it funny that you losers even bother to argue. Every time you try you end up making yourself look life a nasty pervert that needs to get a life. I mean grow up, porn is for fat people and loser perverts. And bye the way I your all losers who will never get laid. And if you some how do, how much did she cost?

Overgrowth

Grass User
Ewe he doesn't need a porn, he has a girlfriend, Me. Se he can go out a get one, because he isn't a sick pervert that sits in his basement all day and jacks off to pictures of "Lindsey Lohan". He has a real life, he actually thinks it funny that you losers even bother to argue. Every time you try you end up making yourself look life a nasty pervert that needs to get a life. I mean grow up, porn is for fat people and loser perverts. And bye the way I your all losers who will never get laid. And if you some how do, how much did she cost?

Thank. See thats a "GIRL" something you jack off to, while I have the real thing. I know we both love to insult you.

pikablue

ooh, pretty colors!
just because we like someone who isn't real doesn't mean we'll never be with someone who is. so why don't you stop being ignorant and let other people be?

Status
Not open for further replies.