1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Do you like/love any characters like they were real?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Seijiro Mafuné, Jun 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seijiro Mafuné

Seijiro Mafuné Diogomainardista!

Well, sorry for not coming in anymore. I'm kinda distracted, what with some emotional issues, some friend issues, and... a whole bunch of stuff that I can't exactly control.

Oh well... to the new guys who came here later, here's a topic: If you could change anything in said character, would you? In either case, why or why not?

2. Phantom_Bugsy

Phantom_Bugsy So hot he's on fire.

I've been a little distracted myself. XD

What would I change? Let's see...

With Vexen, I'd make it so he didn't freaking DIE. D: And I'd make him kill Axel instead.

With Luxord (because now he's freaking overtaken Xaldin the little wanker), I'd give him more screentime and more interaction with the other Org. members.

So it's technically not changing anything about them...they're fine the way they are, who they are is pretty much who I fell in love with~

Though germanaccent!Vexen might be kinda hot. And European lol 8D

3. Seijiro Mafuné

Well, since nobody else has bothered to return... I'll answer myself and hope this attracts them back.

If you could change anything in said character, would you? In either case, why or why not?

Jasmine: Not at all. At least, not in the sense from her canon original; her development by my part is already on my mind.

Pirika: Maybe make her calmer and then guarantee she gets a love interest that is not Ren. Like Chocolove.

Savannah: Not exactly her... but make her have a younger sister who's married and living in Johto who has a son called either Kenta, Yoshi, or Jimmy. And give her a bigger role than being a one-shot character.

Nichaela: Not get married to that guy in the first place.

Dawn: She'd wear her hair down more, would be the protagonist of her own series, and probably be a shoujo idol-type story. Like Kaleido Star only better.

...in-game? She'd be the confirmed protagonist.

Ellen: Have her do far more stuff after getting married. And make it so you don't have to 'win' the game after 3 years and can keep playing forever.

Serene: Nothing, really. My issues with the game are the game itself.

4. Phantom_Bugsy

ugh sorry for not being as active D: D: Been playing the Sims. Made an Oos! sim and made her marry Luxord! sim. :c

I'm such a retard srsly D: not to mention I've been getting into the Myst series too and Achenar = <3. Sirrus is <3 too but on a smaller scale :C

5. Super Gullwing

Super Gullwing Team Skull Mom

Oooh. ~
    I'm sorry too for not being here in so long... but I see that nothing has really happened. ^^; I don't wanna answer the topic, because I'm not sure if this place is dead or not and I don't really understand it...

6. Crystal Clair

Crystal Clair Well-Known Member

I wouldn't change anything, really. If I could keep IkariShipping from happening, I'd do that but that doesn't really need any change in Shinji.
    Personally, I love Shinji the way he is. I've even grown onto his dub name. I even like the faces he makes.
    But come to think of it, there is one thing I'd change about him
    his dub voice
    everytime I hear it, it sounds lifeless and fake. It misportrays Shinji entirely and makes him nothing but a stereotype.

7. Seijiro Mafuné

It's not dead, SG. At least, not if you folks keep on helping it live rather than, well, leave it dying. Half a month... jeez.

Still, glad to see at least someone else wanted to reply... anybody has a topic?

8. The Shadow Trainer

The Shadow Trainer Well-Known Member

I love Jasmine and May. But also Alexis from Yu-Gi-Oh GX.

9. Phantom_Bugsy

It's only dead if we let it die guys D:

I'm trying to get Sims 2: Bon Voyage so I can take Luxord on vacation. New ways to woohoo? god i hope so. not to mention Marluxia and Vexen can go screw around literally :c

I have a question idea, but I don't know if everyone's answered the current one so...D: I'll hold off for a bit.

10. Seijiro Mafuné

Ask away, that one was ignored.

And person above? No you don't.

11. Phantom_Bugsy

Yay! :0 I don't even know if this one was done already but hey. *shrug*

Are you happy with how much attention the fandom gives your character(s)?

Me, no. Not at all. I mean, Vexen has people calling him ugly 24/7, that or people ignore him in favor of that shitbag with red hair, Axel. Luxord is even worse. People just ignore him altogether because he has facial hair.

Not to mention people who haven't read Les Miserables don't really know squat about Joly or Feuilly, even those who have seen the musical like 8 times.

12. Crystal Clair

Crystal Clair Well-Known Member

I'd be perfectly happy
    If it weren't for the people who hated Shinji for being himself
    If it weren't for those annoying IkariShippers. I'd say more but I'd risk getting infractions.
    Other than that, he's popular and deserves to be
    :)

13. Seijiro Mafuné

Are you happy with how much attention the fandom gives your character(s)?
    No.

Jasmine is treated by many like she actually would care for their stupid choices, being the 'self-insert' when they're really interested in seeing the OTHERS in the pairing, but use her because she's so submissive 'it'll work!'.

Pirika is paired up with the wrong characters or made into a horrible, horrible character. If I see another Pirika/Ren ANYTHING...

Savannah is ignored.

Dawn isn't badly treated, thankfully... though I agree with Crystal Clair in that pairing her with Shinji is something like a Stupid, Stupid Rat Creature.

Ellen is ignored for the most part, too, but then again, nobody really writes about the original Harvest Moon game.

Serene, well, I kinda don't have enough contact with the Riviera: The Promised Land fandom to know, but I'll guess not. (Still, I don't like yuri from it.)

14. buneary dude

buneary dude Well-Known Member

Well I can't say that I do because you never actually get to spend time with them. Although I would like Flannery to be real.

15. Rabid Jigglypuff

Rabid Jigglypuff KARP KARP

Eh, I don't. I just think may is hot XD.

16. Phantom_Bugsy

Then you don't belong here :O there's an idea.

17. darkgamerGS

darkgamerGS Banned

In response to the current question...

I honestly hate how people hate Asuna cause of "noob fanboys." I think that's a stupid reason to hate her. No offense to those that hate her for that reason... and I think more people that like her for who she is, not cause of crap fans, can balance that out somehow.

18. Phantom_Bugsy

AHAHAHA.

So in other news, the latest episode of the Les Miserables anime...

guess who done made an appearance?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

83 Feuilly and Joly. *happy tiems*

19. Seijiro Mafuné

...er, there's an animé of that? Jeez...

Well, does anyone else have any new interests recently?

20. Phantom_Bugsy

Yes there is. X3 It makes me VERY happy, cause now more people can get into it 83 Not to mention now there is a Joly and a Feuilly :D

and...kindasorta...XD

Mostly I've been working on an Organization XIII musical. :0 (in which I get to play Luxord since I'm the only one of my friends who can pull off a Brit accent well. XD) It's actually coming along rather well :0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.