• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you like/love any characters like they were real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was woundering, has anyone ever cosplayed any of your favorite Pokemon character(s)? The only time I cosplayed was back durring Halloween 2000 when I was dressed up as Pikachu. Four years later, I wanted to be Ash Ketchum, but I never got a chance since I was 15 at the time. :-(

I always wanted to cosplay as Ash Ketchum and Jimmy.

Crystal Clair

I've never really cosplayed as Shinji but I have a jacket that looks very similar (in both design and color) to his so technically I'm always cosplaying.

I've attempted to do Cassidy though. However, I have never tried to do Clair

O_O

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
So I see this is an old topic...and because I don't have time reading 35 pages of post...

Hmm, I actually like Dawn. If she was real, I would have tried to help her no matter what and just stick by her as much as possible. I feel empathy with her...I become extremely sad when she loses a Pokemon contest...or amongst any other stuff that may make her sad. If she was happy, then I would be happy. I guess I could say that I do have a crush on her...

She is pretty much the only one I can relate to mostly. The other characters is just not very similar to me, so I don't connect with them as much. Additionally, she also carries a distinct personality, can't say for sure, but it certainly does attract me to her far more.

There I said it. ._.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Drake Pokétrainer, Gardevoir Girl: wrong topic. Sorry in the case of the latter, but we're referring to HUMAN or, at the very least, HUMANOID-LIKE characters. Gallaid is not of that category.

lightdash: I see... I guess that's the same that made me connect to her.

Might going in detail, please?

Nando-Piplup

Emo Coordinator
I really like Hoenn gym leader Flannery. Just because of her looks, I mean , really! XD XP DAwn is OK but nothing will ever beat Flannery.

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
lightdash: I see... I guess that's the same that made me connect to her.

Might going in detail, please?
When I consider Dawn's personality, hers seems to be far more unique than others. She has determination and pride, yet when she loses in a Pokemon Contest, it makes sense for one to be extremely sad and depressed over it. Yet she changes around that and does not always leave it forever in her mind. She just wants to be much like her mother, but she is still a beginner trainer/coordinator who learns throughout her journey. Those traits I have empathy for, and is really one of the reasons why she is my favorite character, for she is one that I can connect to mostly. If she were to appear in real life, then that would be something awesome.

Crystal Clair

The other day I realized that I'd love Shinji as a friend/romantic buddy because I could talk to him about certain things and I just know he'd understand
That and I reeeeealy dont want this thread to die. Should we start a club?
I even drew a picture of us in bed and us discussing things we hate in life and our problems.

Devout

Nincada Trainer
I like characters that are one off.

Terry - Pasta La Vista
Aya - The Ninja Poké Showdown, Ariados, Amigos!

Crystal Clair

NormalBug_Pokemon_Trainer, do you find it difficult to like characters who only appear once and get more character development? This mostly applies with Terry as Aya got a sequal episode.

on another note, I was looking through my harddrive and found an interesting journal entry thingie
and now I cant find it

Damnit it's a Zombie! No way!

Yes, I'm back, and I'm sure that to stay this time around. Here's where true love is after all.

Well, just a heads-up. I'm a bit busy, but soon, you'll have to bear with my newest love's ramblings. XD

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
I think I have to apologize... but on another hand, maybe I shouldn't. It's not that my feelings for Jasmine haven't changed... but rather, I... got disencouraged by the lack of posting, for others.

After all, this isn't just a clique of sorts... it's a topic for those who actually wanted to share their opinions about this. It wasn't supposed to be reduced to so few people. And then, I was so depressed, on the past few months...

I can't promise anything, to be honest. I can't say I'm the most devoted, or that I'm the one that cares the most about this kind of thing... but I'll try to keep this alive, again. I'll try to post more... on things regarding characters, rather than questions.

With hopes we make it for another year,
The Unorthodox,
Seijiro Mafuné.

And you like Misty why? Share your stories with us! =O

Yeah, I apologize for the inactivity, as well... I still love Asuna like she was real. I just wish she had a lot more screentime so she could develop her character more... ;.; But... what I do know about her is why I love her, so it's fine... sorta. MORE SCREENTIME, DAMMIT! >=O

XeNoM

Nerdcore for life
misty

since forever

what can i say? i like the whole angry red-head thing, also she has water pokemon (Y)

i started watching pokemon however many years ago, like, when it started and bearing in mind im only 17 now then i was fairly young then and have always had a crush on her

HawaiianGrrl

Grr!(eth)
Steven is my favorite of all the little trainers I've liked along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.