1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Do you like/love any characters like they were real?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Seijiro Mafuné, Jun 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dementiro

Dementiro <- <3

I am in love with James. At first, it started off as a crush. However, in time, my feelings for him went from a crush to love.

James has always made me either smile or laugh. Despite being a villain, he is kind, gentle, loyal, dependable, funny, sensitive, and passive. Even though he is charming and romantic, he also happens to be a geek. I find his various geeky obsessions, such as bottle cap and card collecting, to be adorable.

Furthermore, he is very handsome physically. He has beautiful emerald eyes. They shine with compassion and warmth. I could gaze into them for hours on end. His blue hair is also very lovely. It is long, has an adorable wisp, and is nicely styled. I imagine that it feels incredibly soft and long greatly to stroke my fingers through it. His body is also gorgeous. He is tall, lean, and has a tight butt. Furthermore, his smile is plain cute when it is sincere and dangerously sexy when it is devious. Every time he smiles, I melt. I also love his voice. It is cultured but goofy at the same time. Long live Eric Stuart :)

Overall, I would say James is the ideal man. In addition to having a great personality, he is incredibly attractive physically. I have had many passionate fantasies involving him. If he were real, I would go out with him in a heart beat. Alas, he is not. However, that does not stop me from loving him.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  2. wrongleft

wrongleft Member

yes Jasmine.
    and the girl player characture in crystal.
    also may and dawn.
    oh and clair

3. yappy25

yappy25 IM LEAVING

may is the hottest anime charactor in any show, god i wish she was a real person!

4. Zantro

Zantro James = Love

I too am in love with James.

Below is the story of how I fell in love with him:

I first got into the Pokemon craze when I was nine years old. Back then, I was too young to have crushes or to be in love with anyone. Therefore, I did not view any of the characters on the show romantically. When I was ten years old, I stopped watching the show because it started to become dull during the Orange Islands saga.

When I was thirteen years old, I got back into Pokemon when Cartoon Network began airing the old Kanto episodes. Being a big Kanto fan and feeling nostalgic, I started to watch Pokemon every night it aired on Cartoon Network. It was great to get to relive a big part of my childhood.

However, while I was watching the show, I began to notice how handsome James is. Every time I watched the show, I longed to stroke my fingers through his hair, be held in his arms, or kiss him on the lips. At first, I just had a crush on him. However, in time, I fell in love with him.

In addition to being very attractive physically, he has a sweet personality. He is funny, kind, gentle, sensitive, loyal, and self-sacrificing. Though he may not look it, he is actually very intelligent. There are times where he seems to be knowledable about everything. Furthermore, despite being a goofball, he is charming and romantic. Plus, he can cook (as evidenced by "Who Gets to Keep Togepi?") and is a sharp dresser.

Of course, there are other characters who I have been drawn to both look-wise and personality-wise (Marik Ishtar from Yu-Gi-Oh!, Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho, and Keele Zeibel from Tales of Eternia), but those are just crushes. What I feel for them is nothing compared to the passion I feel for James. Of course, I realize that he is not real and I will never be able to be with him. This makes my heart ache. However, I still do love him and can always fantasize being with him.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2008
  5. Crystal Clair

Crystal Clair Well-Known Member

Sorry I let this page die. I hope it's still salvagable. If not, someone should recreate it in the club section of the forums so we will no longer get disturbed.

Although he isn't a Pokemon character, I'm very impressed with Hayate from Hayate the Combat Butler. I don't know if he's a good contestant for my love but I guess time will tell.

6. Kwill

Kwill <---Meh Fave

if pokemons count then i would love that.

7. palingensia

palingensia amends

Sure, Dawn, Jasmine, May, Janine, Cynthia... *drools* *slaps myself out of stupor* are all very nice to look at, but I'm not sure about May and Dawn being bearable in real life. Cynthia, Janine and Jasmine are a different story, however.... I'll go with me liking them three =)

8. Seijiro Mafuné

Seijiro Mafuné Diogomainardista!

Crystal Clair: it's not dying, but... on the other hand, I really doubt this would work as a club, really. It's just a question. The 'crush' thread is more like what would have a club, sadly.

It doesn't help that everyone who has given in-detail answers has gone, pretty much. That's sad... and with me being away from the board for a full month, it wasn't like I could do much.

As to the other guys... first one, no, shut up. The 'attracted to Pokémon' thread is another one. We've had a debate on whether or not Pokémon were valid, and as it turns out, no it isn't.

Second guy... well, can't you go in more detail about that?

9. Erik Destler

Erik Destler cool cool cool

Please don't bump topics that haven't been posted in for over a month.
    *close*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.