• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you like/love any characters like they were real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu1125

Rap Rocker
Gary of course.

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
Irene said:
I wonder how many of the people posting here really care about the characters they "love". I know for sure some does, but some other ones only sound like "sex hungry" looking for hotties in anime. I know almost every one of us has dreamt at least ones about something "more" than just a hug from the loved anime/game person, but I think that is not the important point..
Oh, I really love Kagome. Though I would have sex with her, I'd do it only if she wanted to. I care more about her being happy, because that makes me happy! :D

ZeRoBlaSt

Worst Fad Ever
No, I try not to fall in love with fictional characters. >___> I find such acts to be more than a little odd...

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Thedarkcipher said:
Sabrina Is Hot!

Then you've no reason to post here. :>

And ZeRoBlaSt, don't post here if you don't like it 8D zomg idea.

And um...I forgot to mention I have 4 copies of Pokemon Snap. >___> Todd, yanno. 8D

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
Phantom_Bugsy said:

And um...I forgot to mention I have 4 copies of Pokemon Snap. >___> Todd, yanno. 8D
Isn't one enough? Or do you have it connected to every TV in the house? And wasn't the game in first person view anyway?

And to the person who posted Sabrina is hot, this thread isn't about if you find characters hot. It's about if you love them.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
I used to be in love with Mikan/Jasmine. Something about her dress just turned me off in the long run, though.

Nowadays, it's all about Katie, Kelly, and Hiromi. Of course, Kelly's mainly lovable in the way that you simply want to squeeze her, whereas the other two...uh, yeah.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
may lover said:
Isn't one enough? Or do you have it connected to every TV in the house? And wasn't the game in first person view anyway?

And to the person who posted Sabrina is hot, this thread isn't about if you find characters hot. It's about if you love them.

Not for me it's not. X3 Pokemon Snap has Todd in it, and no one plays it anymore so they all sell their copies to be sold as used games. So I'm giving them a home 8D I don't like knowing that theres Todds out there without a home ;^;

Thriller

Its almost time
I guess I better not tell you what happened to my Snap then 8>

On Topic: All I know is I wish I had a Lotad and Tanne (Octillery) doll so I can have them on my bed, getting dusty.

Crystal Clair

I love Cassidy, and with the same strength as I would love a real girl.
I don't care it's weird, I have autism and people find that weird already.
So I don't mind that they know that I like/love anime girls.

:eek: *is speechless* that doll..... I WANT ONE TOOOOOO!!!!!1111
Seriously, if you call yourself the #1 Cassidy fan, call me #2 Cassidy fan. Seriously, she's just barely second in my list. She practically shares her place with Clair (which is undescribably special). I've loved her since I first saw her. She was my idol and my friend also loved her. I have most of her episodes and a full picture gallery. I also used to be a diehard NeoShipper but I've quieted down on that.

The top priority in my anime love life is Clair. She is more than just a hottie or whatever attractive-associated adjective you may call her. She is someone who I'd like to love, to talk to and to be with. And really, if you think about it in a way, it isn't crazy for me to feel this way about an anime character. I associate Clair with someone who's beautiful in a unique, uncommon way, who is sweet, calm, smart and generally laidback. But when she feels she needs to, she can step in and act like a total *****.

I love Misty, because she reminds me a lot of my favorite character from my favorite book series (the Baby-Sitters Club). She has a fondness for water, is sweet and caring but when she has to defend herself, she'll will. She's really responsible and reminds me also of my older sister. I feel like I can relate to her maybe even more than Clair or Cassidy. That's why, no matter how long she is gone, she will always have a place in my heart.

I also love Jessie's mother Miyamoto. But more in an admirable, legend way even if I do have a crush. I feel because we hear so little from her that she is so rare, delicate and beautiful, like a goddess. ;_;

A male character I really love is Falkner. It's mainly because of his unique, realistic personality and his love for Pokemon. You could say his personality doubled my attraction for him!

Anikin

Rebel
Yes. I love may as if she was a real character but the bad part is that she isn't because like that I can't show my love for her.

Nightmare the Scyther

Altaria x Aerodactyl
I used to like Joey from "Yu-gi-oh!", but it's noone now...I hated it when they messed up his face, and it was kind of sweet how he actually even payed attention to his sister...wish my brother was more like that...

ZeRoBlaSt

Worst Fad Ever
Phantom_Bugsy said:

I do have reason to post here, actually. *Looks at topic title* I was giving my opinion, thanks.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
deadlyrose said:
a clefairy ;036; or a hippogriff. both are HHHHOT

If you look, there's actually a separate thread for Pokemon Attraction. (...bleh.)

And I'm SUPERp*ssed at my grandmother right now. She threw away all my Les Amis pictures, and I don't have any ink left :< I should throw away her bible or something, it's just as important to her as those pictures were to me, ya can't say it's not.

*sees no logic right now* :3

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
tylerH said:
I like Hinita and Sakura, but I don't love them.

Well then this isn't the thread for you 8D

And I'm thinking of selling some of my stuff so I can buy ink for printing out more Joly-ish goodness. Just as a little update for my fellow love-ers. X3

Mario Man

M'kay.
I'd love misty! Wild Thang! hot Thang!

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
If used to counts, I suppose I can post. I used to have the biggest crush on Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho about 3 years ago. I thought he was everything real guys should be: sexy, wise, gentle, and ultimately someone who is capable of pure love. His past had taught him love and compassion, so those become hallmarks of his character. I also used to admire his calm demeanor and infinite wisdom. The way he could stand there even in the worst moments with total calm was amazing, and when he got angry he never lost it. Instead he simply turned icy, which is somewhat compelling. He never said anything that wasn't worthwhile either. All of his comments were backed up by over 1000 years of living as a human and a demon. Can't forget that he's pretty good looking too. I no longer have a crush on him, and have since acqquired a boyfriend and an ex, but he's still my favorite anime character and I claimed him on the bishie thread. I can't believe I just confessed this...

Swalot. I really wish they were real. I want one so badly. I love them a lot. And Wigglytuff, too. Bunny! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.