• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do You Like Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morax

King of heroes
DUDE
Every remake needs every feature and the reason I was excited for a Sinnoh remake was to go to Sinnoh but with Mega Evolution and the new 400+ Pokemon introduced after platinum! I am SO DISAPPOINTED with BDSP and I wish I could forget the Nintendo Switch ever existed at this point!
Sometimes the Nintendo Switch makes me wish I was never born.
But BDSP is the best, WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!! :mad:

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

You were essentially implying I go to a psychiatrist--DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TRAUMATIZING EVERY PSYCHIATRIST VISIT I EVER HAD HAS BEEN?!
I once had a psychiatrist who called me autistic, then he called me the N-word.
I also had a different psychiatrist who prescribed me ZoLoft and it nearly killed me.
Ok can we not talk about this? But seriously, it doesn't make sense that you hate a whole video game system just because you hate one game from it.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Sometimes the Nintendo Switch makes me wish I was never born.
Then you are mentally sick in the head and need help if you hate the Nintendo Switch.
at both posts

ConcernedPoliwhirl.png

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
You were essentially implying I go to a psychiatrist--DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TRAUMATIZING EVERY PSYCHIATRIST VISIT I EVER HAD HAS BEEN?!
I once had a psychiatrist who called me autistic, then he called me the N-word.
I also had a different psychiatrist who prescribed me ZoLoft and it nearly killed me.
also wtf is wrong with those psychiatrists

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
The thing wrong with them is they are psychiatrists.
Honestly psychiatrists are overrated. Medication only make things worse. Spiritual healing is the best kind of therapy.
Admittedly I don't know much about this kind of medication so I can't really say much about this, though still I guess it's harder to sue for medical malpractice on psychology

Status
Not open for further replies.