• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

do you like rain

do you like it when it rains?

• Yes

Votes: 87 76.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Comme si comme ça.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • If you don't speak french; I don't really care if it does

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mister_SGG

Do you like rain? If it seems like a weird question, I know plenty of people that do. My friend finds it relaxing or something like that

please opt to vote in the above poll, and a follow up reply to elaborate your decision would be spectacular +)

Rave

Banned
best thing in the world

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
rain on a tin roof is chill as hell

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
I hate da rain usually! It wets my hair!!

***Fros throws apple at rain; "Take that to the FAACE!"***

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Je parle l'anglias, non Francais xD

I dont like rain, I like "the" rain xD I prefer it as long its like only drizzle, no wind when I'm at home, not outside... Especially when I fall asleep.

Sunny, i dot like it much when it reflects to my 3DS's screen, nya~

rain is amazing.

public transportation when it rains is horrible though.

people stink when it rains.

telivisionhead

rain on a tin roof is chill as hell

yeah. My family drove past a school with a tin roof and it was POURING, let me repeat POURING rain. Lucky for the kids it was a weekend so they wouldn't listen to hell.
But it rained on the day they went to school. Lol.

I like rain, MORE PUDDLES FOR ME TO RUN IT AND JUMP! :D But if it happens when Im at school or happens before and the ground is WAY to wet the school has a WET DAY TIME TABLE!!! UUGGGHHHH!!!!MY friends are the year ahead of me and are in grade 5/6 so on wet day time tables I can't go past some NON EXISTANT INVISABLE LINE to go talk to them :( Then.... WITH BOOK FAIR ON I can't go to an area outside class on the computers though they are and I saw someone start playing around with rubbers and people walk in the middle of it and grab a book then put it back quickly. Weird how it's like my year level is "un trusted"

⊙ᴗ⊙
I love to look at it, and the sounds it makes, and the whole atmosphere the clouds make. But I'm not too big a fan of being out in it, so I stick with watching quietly from my bedside window~

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
When I'm not in it, yes. Lying all snug in bed with the window slightly open and hearing the rain outside is orgasmic.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
More of no. Mostly because it can disrupt any activities and if it's bad, it can cause flood and for some reason, I feel bad while it rains. The only good thing that makes up for it is that at least it can get cooler and it can suspend classes though... :p

HetaOni

Chesaught
Rain is good once in a while, but I've been getting way too much rain where I live.
Can't say that I'm a fan of it right now.

Volcer

Shur'tugal
Rain is good once in a while, but I've been getting way too much rain where I live.
Can't say that I'm a fan of it right now.

Wow are you an Indian?

Lately, there have been cyclonic rains near me, and it's been irritating because my power just goes every five minutes.

I love the rain though, on Monday, I was stuck in a torrential downpour for 40 minutes. I'm serious. I like the light spray of water across my face, but not when it mobs me with a tidal wave.

Rain is bad sometimes, in Indian, over 70,000 people have gone missing, around 5000 dead, and 17000 injured. Thousands of houses and lives have been destroyed.

Yamask

Super Barbie
I hate it. It makes my hair frizzy and curly and I tend to get headaches when it's gloomy outside. I can't tan, and it's usually too cold to wear shorts and stuff.