• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

do you like rain

do you like it when it rains?

• Yes

Votes: 87 76.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Comme si comme ça.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • If you don't speak french; I don't really care if it does

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I live in Arizona. It's breaking news if we get rainclouds. But I don't mind the rain as long as lightning isn't involved.

EifieChan

Cold *** Honky
I live in Oregon, so rain is pretty normal. I really just don't care if it rains.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
I really love rain, I get in trance when I stare at it and I feel refreshed when I'm under it. I really love rainbows, but I don't like it whn sun and rain oit at the same time. Hot and cold doesn't go together, I always almost can't breath in such situations...

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Only if its acid rain jk but seriously I like rain when its needed which was for 10 years a short while back (Australia was in a 10 year drought)

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I love rain ;^; I have been waiting for the Monsoon to come over to where I live Dx Fortunately it has arrived, but it doesn't last that long >:

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
I live in Arizona. It's breaking news if we get rainclouds. But I don't mind the rain as long as lightning isn't involved.

This basically. Were lucky to see a nice cloudy day down here in Phoenix, even during rain season.

Thugh i'm from the north so I love rain and clouds. So peaceful and the smell is great. The feeling of just opening your window a tiny bit and listening to the rain letting the cool air blow in your room....this makes me miss Wisconsin...

I also love rain teams

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
I live in New Mexico, but I still don't like rain UNLESS I'm not going anywhere. Otherwise, I don't. But, if I'm in Oregon, I love the rain, so I guess it just depends on where I am.

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
I like rain, especially thunderstorms! :D Although it isn't fun if the rain is TOO too bad... especially when the power goes out. :/

I'm only happy when it rains.

Garbodor.

I was going to make this thread but realized it's already made :D
Nice to see people who love rain. I can't explain why I love it, there are many reasons.
It's my favorite weather and for the last 3 days in the UK, we have been getting thunder storm :D

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I love rain, but I live on an island so not in a hurricane. Plus I have a porch and sitting on it like reading or on my laptop watching the thunder and lightning is pretty awesome.