• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you like the in-battle trainer comments?

Do you like the in-battle comments?

• Total voters

Genesis Gackt

G-Proyect
yes, i like the comments.

Rudol Ichiga

The chosen one
No, I dont
10charlimit is gay

Knight_Ram

I was the 100th to say that they were ok!!

Anywho, they aren't that great, but they are nice to add to the game. I guess..

Dummy

Shine Now!
I love it when my rival says, I'm not gonna lose! And I'm 6-1ing him rofl.

They're lame for the most part. There's really no way 90% of the timet that the person who says it can make a comeback after they say it.

legendary

hmmm

they do have an advantage as if you get there final poke to low hp and they say it it uses a turn so they cant heal it :)

dragonite1

dragon tamer
its funny when cynthia says "i cant remember when I was put in a corner like this"- what you cant remeber 20 minutes ago when I beat you last

MayRules

Shiny Enthusiast
I don't find them that bad but I could certainly do with out them, it can kinda throw me off a bit if the trainer makes a random comment when I'm getting ready to attack/whatever.

Kaliber

Older Master
I don't like them. They could have used the space that that memory takes for other useful things.

Jink

DY-NO-MITE
It's annoying when I'm trying to raise contest pokemon by battling the Elite Four and they always slide in to say their two bits.

Some of them are funny though.
I think it's a creative and more realistic change to battling than some of the older games had.

WhyteMage

They were a nice touch, but not really necessary.

PokemonMan66

Musical Insomnia
i love all the comments anyone in the game makes coz i like laughing about how i'm gonna own them and they are all like "hey look a little kid i'm gonna win" AND THEN I SMASH EM