• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you like Yellow as a boy or girl?

Yellow: Liked as Boy or Girl

• Total voters

Ludi-Cola

Drink Responsibly
I like Yellow no matter how she dresses, it does not disguise her bravery or kind heart. It didn't seem weird to me b/c I often use boy charas in video games (Mario series surprising had less blanced female charas than most. IMO Peach did not handle those Go Kart well. And I rather use Mallow as healer in the first RPG... memories!)
I can understand the safety concern a bit (not just for the feathers she carried but of Yellow herself). My ma always lectures that a girl shld not be out on her own after dark, so maybe Blue was actualy being motherly and not just a trickster for a change. Who can tell w/ Blue? But I would guess she has some exp of dangerous situations. o_O

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
true. and it did not disguise her kind and sweet personality. i think if i disguised myself as a boy, i would still be a big softy like Yellow.
i think that's why she's my favorite Dex Holder.
i can relate to her on a lot of terms. :)

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
ya cant really call her a dex holder becuse she dosent have one. lol.

she makes a good girl, and a childish boy. thats my thoughts

Batman Beyond

The Tommorow Knight
ya cant really call her a dex holder becuse she dosent have one. lol.

she makes a good girl, and a childish boy. thats my thoughts

No she has one, Red gives her his old one at the end of FRLG.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
yeah, Red gave Yellow his old one when he got the upgraded one.

Kaika

Haters gonna hate
I voted boy, mostly because I don't like the idea of her being more and more feminine as the series progresses.

But yeah, I'd say Yellow is my favorite girl dex holder. (Thanks to the FRLG arc Blue is now in second...) because of her personality.

Shinichi Misao

Pokemon Professor
I found Yellow really cute during the FR/LG/E sagas. I really like her style of fighting also.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
she's cute either way. :)
i love her personality, it's like my own...

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
The current poll result is pretty much the opposite of what it would be if the topic were Akito...

Cookie to whoever gets the reference.

Anyway, I'd say girl, mainly due to Red's priceless reaction.

And maybe because I like Specialshipping.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
I'm not that far in the manga (I'm reading the Johto arc) so I'm not too use to her as a girl yet. She looks cool with the ponytail though.

Champion Shirona

Yellow as a Girl is better.She is more well u know.

Viridian's Yellow

Mmm~♪ Hmm~♪
i liked her better as a girl cause of her cute ponytail but with the hat she makes a small cute boy

Yaezakura

Asian Lesbian Gamer
Even while "pretending to be a boy", it was pretty obvious she was a girl. So for me, it's not even a fair question. It was impossible to see her as a boy in the first place.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Even while "pretending to be a boy", it was pretty obvious she was a girl. So for me, it's not even a fair question. It was impossible to see her as a boy in the first place.

What were the hints? I was utterly fooled, maybe I didn't pay much attention ;_;

Yaezakura

Asian Lesbian Gamer
What were the hints? I was utterly fooled, maybe I didn't pay much attention ;_;

Facial structure, mannerisms, etc. There's also the fact that it was quite obviously the same little girl Red had earlier helped to catch a Rattata. She looked exactly the same, just taller.