• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you like Yellow as a boy or girl?

Yellow: Liked as Boy or Girl

• Total voters

natie

Mr. F
A girl, because that's what the manga wants her to be :p

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
indeed. As a girl she is too cute. love her ponytail. :)

Avrig

Like Wailords.
She haven't ever looked like a boy to me :D. And I love her ponytail! She's the cutest and the most original looking girl in the Pokémon Special anyway.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
A girl. When she was hiding as a boy, She still seemed girlish.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
of course she's girlish, that's just how she is. she isn't a tomboy, like Sapphire.
I just like to say that Yellow is to damn cute for her own good. :p

I prefer Yellow if she would stay as a boy. I knew she was a girl from the start but it's far better if her true gender was a guy. She was interesting in boy form. Her girl form is so plain and boring.

Unicorn

Neigh.
I knew all along that she was a girl. She was the one who helped Red after Giovanni, but when I read her manga and she was a boy I was like "Oh, ok" and went along with it. I'm a little upset to realize that she is a girl. I like her better as a guy. He's cute that way. Gosh all this gender stuff is confusing.

blaZofgold

When I first saw the character Yellow, I thought it was a little boy. :x It is a...girl, right? I mean that's what the writers intended it to be? I only just started reading the Pokemon manga, so I haven't met that character yet.

EDIT: Just realised I didn't even answer the question, ahaha. I prefer Yellow as a girl, despite first thinking she was a he~ :x

I just LOVE it how people don't understand when in the Red arc they TOTALLY GIVE IT TO YOU that Yellow's a girl WHEN FREAKIN YELLOW SAVES RED WITH THE PONYTAIL AS LONG AS HER BODY
sigh...people just dont get it....

Ok, i was fooled for a while too and i forgot =]

I like her better as a boy because then she has such a more active spirit and just has total personality overhaul
wheras when she's a girl she's a lot more daintier
especially in the FRLG arc when she's like freakin a petal without her hat

which is really disturbing, how a hat can do so much for a person...