• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you like Yellow as a boy or girl?

Yellow: Liked as Boy or Girl

• Total voters

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
I dunno if anyone thought of this (and sorry if they did)... but do people like the character Yellow as a boy or girl?
also... i now added a poll for anyone who wants to vote.
have fun! :D

Last edited:

Kaika

Haters gonna hate
I read the manga already knowing Yellow was a girl but I have to admit she makes a really cute boy. I like Yellow as a girl as long as they keep her somewhat ambiguous and not really feminine, as she has been these past few arcs.

NES

Flip me to the side!
She's pretty much the same since she pretended to be a boy. So i'll stay with her as a girl.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
she's been more girly ever since she revealed her true gender.
i think she's cute either way.

Batman Beyond

The Tommorow Knight
she's been more girly ever since she revealed her true gender.
i think she's cute either way.

I disagree. Yellow's pretty much the same as she's always been, she's just maturing. I don't see how she's becoming girly.

And I prefer her as a girl. She's just plain better as a girl. Besides there are enough guy Dex Holders as it is. It's not that she would be bad as a boy, but I honestly can't imagine her as a boy. I read the Yellow arc right after the RGB arc and I recognized her from the RGB arc with her similar outfit, shading and her Rattata. So I have trouble actually picturing her as a boy and I wasn't tricked. And besides she just looks like a girl. She isn't overly feminine but she isn't in any way masculine either. So I think she works best as a girl.

Rex Kamex

Since she really is a girl, then... I pick the "girl" option...

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
yeah. the only reason why she hid her true gender was for safety reasons cos blue said that she was "developed" enough and could trick people as a boy.
hell, i love her either way. her and her straw hat. :D :025ball:

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
I always thought she was a boy. I preferred her as a boy.

i swear when i first read the yellow series i thought she was a cut boy.then i realized she was the girl who helped red after his battle against giovanni.
i was like holy crap!

Darkxninga

I like her as a girl and a boy (when she had a hat unknowning the gender and after). I perfer the girl but either way both were/are cute!

Bulldogs

Banned
No **** she's much cuter as a girl. I speculate that her being a girl may have something t do with it, but this is just speculation. I thought Yellow was a ***got as a boy, so female it is.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
even though shes super cute as a boy... i prefer her as a girl. :)

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
Yellow's been a girl throughout the manga personality wise. Although, I like the way she looks as a girl better. :p

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
ummm... the only difference is that she wears a hat and hides her ponytail...
and the fact that most of the other dex holders were totally going for the whole "she's a boy" thing...

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
lol i like her better as a girl, i think she looks better with a ponytail, but she's my favorite character either way. (although blue runs a close second)

Last edited: