• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you like Yellow as a boy or girl?

Yellow: Liked as Boy or Girl

• Total voters

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
i thought it was funny when she had to take the hat off in the G/S/C series, and Red was like in shock. after she revealed her true gender she has her ponytail out more often...

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
i thought it was funny when she had to take the hat off in the G/S/C series, and Red was like in shock. after she revealed her true gender she has her ponytail out more often...

That was so funny his face was priceless. My sis and I couldn't stop laughing at that moment. Even now when I think about it I start laughing.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Yeah. he was like "oh my freaking gosh you're a girl!!!!"
but poor yellow, she had to summon a huge amount of courage to pull off her hat.
that, is why my friends, she is my favorite character. welp next to Red that is...
also... i'm glad to see that people are voting. let's keep it up people!
and sorry i didn't think of putting it up earlier... it only came to me this morning...

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
yeah, i saw that... hmmm...

Batman Beyond

The Tommorow Knight
I think that's because everybody got used to her being a girl.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
yeah i guess... but now 2 people have voted for her as a boy.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
i suppose...
anyways i like her with the hat and without so i really don't care...
although she seemed more outgoing with the hat... hmm...

Kyogre911

now getting tsutaja
i like her better as a girl, but i really don't like yellow that much either way

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
huh? how come?

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
jeesh... ok then... just wondering, damn...