• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you link moves?

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
Personally, I never bothered with linking moves, once I found out that they drained my belly faster, in long dungeons I can't afford to give up item slots for max elixirs & apples. What about you?

FieryLucario

Just a Person
Never, being that the move I used the most was dig and focus punch, that and if I'm not using those two I think it's useless since your stomach emptys faster

Randomness

He is already here.
I only link moves in the beginning of the game, where all you have is Scratch, Leer, Water Gun for example. And because the dungeons are short and easy.

As soon as I abandon all my stat-rising moves. I stop linking them.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I've never linked moves, I like to get through dungeons fast.

pokemonjeff

interested trader
I'v been known to link moves in the earlier dungeons for boss fighting, Where your so weak that it takes many moves. Linking things like ember and smokescreen are nice.

For mass dungeon bosses (wigglys guild, luxrays den'), I enjoy linking things like ember + Flamethrower. Hits the first guy for a KO, and rangers the second one for another KO'

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Only in the beginning when i actually have stat influencing moves.

yoshi1990

Yoshi Trainer
I like to link moves and for the whole game. Not Just the begining of the game. It is hardly going to kill me to bring 3 or 4 max elixirs in to dungeons and i always bring apples into dungeons with me. I usually only link 2 moves with my pokemon. This way i have 2 unlinked moves to fight normal enemies and 2 linked moves for bosses and monster houses. I have always linked moves. I have never known anything different.

Arceus94

I link moves for EXP boost n__n
And I also use Wonder Chest so.. yay~
I didn't know the Belly went down faster but.. Stamina Band can fix that :)

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
i link them against bosses using the link box.

Lucarimew2

i only link moves for training to get more exp and i use the stamina band. I don't however link moves if i'm doing missions or jobs

EzzPeon

just a passerby
I used to do that a lot, especially in the beginning of the storyline. Now I rarely link moves anymore.

lovepika

Pika The Espeon
To me it depends which moves I have. Growl for example would nearly always be linkedm to some 'actually useful' move, until I learn a better move.
When I am about to fight a really strong enemy, I usually link all my moves.
Though, I didn't know that your belly empties faster if you link them..

Trakyan

why link when you can pound? i mean seriously i have found myself timea aplenty running around floors like mad trying to find apples, and to a lesser extent elixirs, even without linking to make it worse, only thing to save my rear there was the abundance of pokemon ready to be sapped of HP at my gain via giga drain. plus i find my second move not even hitting ever so often since the first does the job.