• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you love yourself.

Do you

• Yes

Votes: 52 41.9%
  • No

Votes: 38 30.6%
  • I dont know

Votes: 34 27.4%

• Total voters

Raiin

Johto Boy
Sometimes I do. I tend to be harder on myself than anyone else though. lol

Vernikova

Champion
I love myself so much that I've killed for me.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
About once a night...oh come on, this thread invites itself to immature jokes!

Xhilla

I do like my self, but love? maybe, I don't know.

JerisEnigma

Unemployed Red Mage
NOPE. It's super hard to not hate on a 23 year old who's never held a paying job, lives at home and is juuust too fat for the Army to take.
Sometimes I'm sorta okay with myself, then I remember all that. e__e

It's totally bizarre that the majority here said they DO. I'm usually surrounded by people as depressed as me...
Maybe I've been hanging out in the wrong forums recently. >.>

Last edited:

KultikKross

DotA 2 Player
I'm not too sure actually. Sometimes yes, sometimes no but most of the time yes :D

psychonerderer

NOPE. It's super hard to not hate on a 23 year old who's never held a paying job, lives at home and is juuust too fat for the Army to take.
Sometimes I'm sorta okay with myself, then I remember all that. e__e

It's totally bizarre that the majority here said they DO. I'm usually surrounded by people as depressed as me...
Maybe I've been hanging out in the wrong forums recently. >.>

hey, man, i hear ya. im in the same boat, except gramma pays 50 bucks a month for an efficiency, so at least im technically "on my own."

ah, well. awesome job title, btw. if i had the gold, i'd hire ya. im always rollin red mages. they arent great at anything, but they dont suck at anything, either. real do-it-allers.

JerisEnigma

Unemployed Red Mage
hey, man, i hear ya. im in the same boat, except gramma pays 50 bucks a month for an efficiency, so at least im technically "on my own."

ah, well. awesome job title, btw. if i had the gold, i'd hire ya. im always rollin red mages. they arent great at anything, but they dont suck at anything, either. real do-it-allers.

Heheh, I got an allowance for about 2 weeks before they just decided to just shower me with videogames and computer equipment on holidays. It actually adds up vastly in their favor. But hey, free room and board ain't bad, either.

I know, right? My resume reflects that, too. Not so much as a parking ticket, good grades, dress mundanely, volunteered at an animal shelter...
I can do basic programming, I'm fit and not above physical labor, apply for even the most menial of openings...
NEVER BEEN HIRED. What am I doing wrong? ; 3;

Last edited:

Colt45

Cobalt
I am actually in a relationship with myself! It says so on facebook and everything!

*hugs self*

Seriously though, I'm not emo if that's what you're asking.

Houka

Not really I rarely even think I can do stuff (Low self esteem). I do think I'm decent in looks. I'll say I'm somewhere on the negative side of the middle area.

Succubus

i love myself....i actually have told my friends that i wish I could be dating a clone of myself because Im that good

~Demon Maxwell~

The Clever Girl
I'm pretty insecure about myself, but I am getting better at it and beginning to like myself a little more as the days go on; I've realised that I'm hard-working and loayl and everybody's been telling me I've been overlooking my good qualities for far too long. Their words, not mine though, haha.

So in short... I think I am leaning towards liking myself at least.

ONLY ON TUESDAYS. just kidding. but i do often love myself, mostly in the summer when i look hot.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i hate myself. i talk to much, and get distracted easily.