• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you love yourself.

Do you

• Yes

Votes: 52 41.9%
  • No

Votes: 38 30.6%
  • I dont know

Votes: 34 27.4%

• Total voters

Ditto B1tch

Despite some specific parts of my body that I dislike, I love myself.

I am surrounded of ugly and gross people, they help me to feel superior somehow and therefore fine.

Yes. I just wish I was taller and looked less like a 13 year old.

Being pulled over and then asked if you are old enough to be driving was pretty awkward ・_・

Peter Quill

star-lord
Sort of wish I was taller but yeah for the most part I'm pretty happy with who I am.

If loving yourself means, "caring about oneself, taking responsibility for oneself, respecting oneself, and knowing oneself", then I guess so. If I didn't do this, I would make it hard on the people who actually care for me. The last thing I want to be is a burden or a metaphorical bum. I don't need people attempting to "rescue" me.

If it involves anything more than the aforementioned definition, then no. For I'm just a spec within a spec within a spec within another spec within a universe that is supposedly spatially unbounded and ever expanding. Not to mention the speculation that this could be one of a finite but ever increasing number of universes. Insignificant doesn't even begin to describe it. I'll just make sure that I help everyone as much as I can while staying out of their way as much as possible. True, that impact still insignificant in the grand scheme of things, but what would be the point of existence otherwise?

Basically, I don't think I love myself.

Last edited: