• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you miss Max

Do you miss Max?

• Yes

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • A bit maybe

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Not much

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • Not at all

Votes: 53 56.4%

• Total voters

Vel

FlareGirl
Honestly? I don't watch the show anymore. The clones are playing on my nerves. I liked Max and I'm missing him and his sweet sis. Now everything what we have is Hikari.

Meowth! That's right!

Cat Pokemon Trainer
He was an annoying little smarty-pants brat!!!
It makes the show too childish if there are 6 year olds on it who are too young to even catch pokemon...
May should have left him at home. >_<

Arbok

aka Arbok
Of course not!

I'm happy he's gone. He isn't owning any Pokémon, he's only walking with them for fun.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
No.
Max was nothing more than an irritating, geeky background brat that serves no ther purpose other than spouting naeuseating dialogue once in a while and bogging down the show, so I'm thankful he's finally been disposed of. Now if only they'd get rid of Brock as well......

Last edited:

SpongeBoblover

< She's preaty
I miss him a little

But I really miss May :(

CrimsonX

nope he was pretty much useless the whole time.

Anikin

Rebel
Yea. I miss Max. He was a good traveling companion and pretty funny when I kept pulling Brock by the ear.

Francesc

Natsu no Maboroshi
Not at all...heh

I was tempted to make a thread entirely devoted to celebrating Max's departure.
So, no, not in the least.
In fact, I wish he had died, but Pokemon is not that kind of anime, unfortunately.

Chimungus

I wish he'd stay in the show so i could see what pokemon he gets.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
I cant believe you people. I thought Max's side would be 100%. I was almost making a thread about May and Max return with Max having which pokemon and now this!

Wired

... In America!
nope. i'm happy that he is gone.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Meh, it's not like he was too noticable in the dub either.

I don't really miss Masato at all, because he didn't do anything to make me miss him.
He did have some REALLY nice moments during his run, but ultimately, he just didn't do enough to make me care. Early AG, the guy was great. The kid ever got his own movie for god's sake, and he was an awesome character in that. And he had numerous moments in mid AG that I found to be amusing too. Late AG and the BF? Not so much.
I didn't really have a problem with him however, and think the kid recieves far too much hatred for no real reason at all.

If there's anything I do miss, it's the potential he had as a character. And there was SO much of it there, that it just wasn't funny. In all honesty, I think Masato is probably one of the biggest cases of potential wastin' this show has ever had. They could have done absolutely anything with his character, but they didn't even try.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Yes Max....um, he was the guy who hit on girls, and never opened his eyes, right?

Or, is that some other guy? I really forgot who this "Max" is.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Or, is that some other guy? I really forgot who this "Max" is.
He's the man...uhh...boy, with a name that you'd love to touch. But you mustn't touch. His name sounds good in your ear, but when you say it, you mustn't fear. Because his name can be said by anyone.